Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2014
Updated Dec 7, 2014

Employee Relations Specialist Interview

I had a phone interview and I was invited for an interview on site. I have not went yet.

Security Officer Interview

A week after submitting my resume, I did a short phone interview. I was immediately offered a one on one interview. The "interview" was with a large group. Everyone was assessed on their people skills and ability to work in a team. There, a handful was selected to return to begin formal training.

Interview Questions
    It was an entry level position so terms were set.

Food & Beverage Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Superlap assisment test

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Applied on the career website for analyst position. After two months, got call from HR regarding position. Had phone interview. Recruiter decided right then that I was not a good fit. Offered to keep my name in mind for other positions.

Beverage Server Interview

The hiring interview takes awhile. You are to fill an application at the HR building and then go through a series of interviews. About three rounds of interviews before you have a position.

Table Games Dealer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Group Interview

Interview Questions
    • If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question
    none

Internal Auditor Interview

Applied online, got interview 1 month after the application.

Flight Processing Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Hiring and interview process went smoothly. Although I was given the wrong address to my second interview by the gentleman who was handling interviewees.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2013.

The interview was a casual one on one. The interviewer did most of the talking and answered his/her own questions. It took a few months for the property to make a finale decision and hire a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Why are most persons in this department argumentative with the quests?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and started off with a few questions about my experiences, both in school and in the workforce. The questions then turned into a few analytic case questions, more like what you would expect in a consulting interview. The interview was tough, but nothing stood out as being unreasonable. I will say that the analytic questions were pretty tough, especially since I was not exactly expecting those types of questions.

Interview Questions
    • A question about a business case involving closing half of the buffet at the casino.   Answer Question