Caesars Entertainment

111 candidate interviews

Employee Relations Specialist Interview

Employee Relations Specialist

Interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and I was invited for an interview on site. I have not went yet.

Interview Question – It was was not that difficult. It was informal.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer

Interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview Details – A week after submitting my resume, I did a short phone interview. I was immediately offered a one on one interview. The "interview" was with a large group. Everyone was assessed on their people skills and ability to work in a team. There, a handful was selected to return to begin formal training.

Interview Question – I was expected to dance in a group.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an entry level position so terms were set.

Food & Beverage Supervisor Interview

Food & Beverage Supervisor

I applied online and interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – Superlap assisment test

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – Applied on the career website for analyst position. After two months, got call from HR regarding position. Had phone interview. Recruiter decided right then that I was not a good fit. Offered to keep my name in mind for other positions.

Interview Question – What is your experience with interpreting data?   Answer Question

Beverage Server Interview

Beverage Server

Interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview Details – The hiring interview takes awhile. You are to fill an application at the HR building and then go through a series of interviews. About three rounds of interviews before you have a position.

Interview Question – What is your best customer service experience?   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

Table Games Dealer

I applied in-person and interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – Group Interview

Interview Question – If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor

Interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview Details – Applied online, got interview 1 month after the application.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Flight Processing Coordinator Interview

Flight Processing Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process went smoothly. Although I was given the wrong address to my second interview by the gentleman who was handling interviewees.

Very Easy Interview

Guest Room Attendant (GRA) Interview

Guest Room Attendant (GRA)
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in July 2014.

Interview Details – Very casual. I applied online when a friend informed me that they were hiring. I arrived to speak with the manager, luckily there was a job fair (basically it was a group interview) set up that day and I hadn't missed it yet. The job fair consisted of introductions and two questions. 1. Which superhero would you be and why? 2. If you were offered an all expense paid vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why. Next, the two hiring departments chose who they wanted to interview individually. I was asked why I was applying for the position by one manager and why should they choose me by the other. I was hired.

Interview Question – If you see an employee and a customer in the hallway and the customer is clearly upset what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is standard across the board pay- no room for negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Host/Cashier Interview

Host/Cashier
Stateline, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – When I applied I went into the personnel department and got lucky because one of the hiring managers was available and liked my presence. Tahoe businesses have a hard time finding employees that can pass the drug test; which is a hair test. I was a student at the community college and did not do drugs. He sent me over to the restaurant I would work to interview with the manager immediately. The next interview was one on one with the hiring manager and if you passed that you would have a group interview with three of the higher managers.

Interview Question – They asked the typical questions of describe a bad situation you turned into a positive for the customer.   View Answer

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!