Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ).

Interview

Group interview with about 20 other applicants, one member from HR, and 3 department heads. It was a group panel style interview with everyone in same room. The interview was laid back to speak, the interviewers tried to make us relaxed. People from all over applied for the AC based internship.

Interview Questions

• Your experience in hospitality? A time you used innovated thinking? Times you displayed leadership?   Answer Question

Beverage Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

apply your position online. usually get email for interview after 3 to 7 days. standard business dress up and bring your resume to the interview. the day before interview, think about how to show your positive, energetic and compassionate personality, and prepare a song, a joke or any talent skill you can show to people. interesting interview, and if you have an open heart you will get the offer for sure.

Interview Questions

• use a word with the first letter of your first name, to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Conventions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tunica, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Tunica, MS) in March 2013.

Interview

You go through a board of members for the department and then through and individual interview with HR. I was an easy process and the staff are very nice its basically a screening to see if you will fit in with their staff and be able to handle the pressure and high demands of the job required

Interview Questions

• What is your vision for employment with this company in long term.   Answer Question

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2011.

Interview

interview was easy but for some I did hear that it can be nerve wreaking. I am a people person and even great with talking to people in "upper status" positions. It was basic interview questions. and if they ask what should they expect from you as an employee, say "I will exceed your expectations"

Interview Questions

• experience in food service, what type, where, how long, and why is it important for me to work in the hospitality industry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Other than the panel interview that determines if you have a personality, the interview process was a joke. had to interview twice and do panel interviews twice. Departments don't seem to have their act together.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you bring?   1 Answer

Total Rewards Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Starts off with 25 basic math questions and 10 minutes to complete, if you pass you move to next round where you get in the form of a horseshoe they turn music on and where you act excited to get this job that's not paying that much and go from person to person introducing yourself saying a word , that describes you with your first initial of your name, then they want you to dance like its a soul train.After the dancing you do a demo of how you will present yourself for whatever job you applied for 1 by 1 then once you finish the managers of the departments that are there will huddle up and pick who they want to interview.

Interview Questions

• basic questions but the stuff you had to do to get the interview is pretty ridiculous.   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate employees who are uninterested in the topic you are discussing? Name a time when you had to work with someone who had a different leadership style than you.   Answer Question

VIP Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

I was directed to apply online after personally visiting the HR office at Harrah's. After 3 weeks I received a phone call for an interview the very next day. I met with the marketing director and marketing supervisor of the casino. The interview itself went very well (I thought), basic questions were asked as well as a couple difficult ones. Overall I enjoyed the conversation- flowed nicely and the atmosphere was comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

MBA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2011.

Interview

Process was fairly straightforward, but lengthy. Probably had about 7 interviews, all one-on-one. Most questions were things you would expect, very general. Some executives enjoyed trying to stump you, so be on your toes. But nothing too intimidating. This company likes people who sound like they know what they are talking about, so confidence is key.

Interview Questions

• Why Caesars Entertainment? What do you want to accomplish here? Would you be willing to work in non-metropolitan locations around the U.S.?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Most fun I've ever had in an interview. There was a large group of people interviewing at one time. There was a panel of interviewers asking lots of questions and giving various scenarios. The interview process took a few hours.