Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.9

Special Events Promotions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

They had a panel of three people that were random department leads. They asked a bunch of dumb questions along with dumb exercises like pick a hat that best describes you and tell us why that hat represents you. It was a room full of people. They would call in 4-5 at a time. Once you passed this interview you then had another interview with someone in the department you had applied for.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Scenario type questions like, what would you do if a drunk starts to get verbally abusive with you?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call for a first interview. It was a panel interview with about 4-6 managers in a conference room. The second interview was with 2 supervisors and a manager. The first interview definitely had more questions and a lot more intimidating. The second one is more laid back but they still asked typical questions such as "Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?" After the second interview, I received an offer about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience using any Accounting softwares?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

its was pretty quick, interviewer went over the resume and ask questions along the way. interviewer was pretty nice and helped me get comfortable along the process. make sure to have eye contact and smile while doing an interview. Everyone in the office was nice as well. I hope i get an offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2011.

Interview

Simple. Did a panel interview and then met with the department head. Really basic questions. Mostly about service and revenue. How to keep the staff accountable for their actions and how to build a team. Wanted to know where I wanted to be in 5 years and how I planned on getting there.

EMT/Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was... different. Group interview followed by a computer questionnaire for report-filing. Afterwards a meeting with heads of security at two casinos. Required to obtain a Gaming Card (requires an actual job offer) and a TAM card, along with necessary EMT requirements (CPS/NREMT/SNHD)

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses? What would your former bosses say about you?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2012.

Interview

The process was pretty easy and fast. I worked directly with the Corporate Recruiter. Interviewed with her first to make sure that I would be a perfect fit, then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I got a 2nd interview that lasted almost all day because I was interviewed by each of the team members to make sure that I would be a good fit in their culture to know each one of them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a web developer? (I'm both a designer and front end developer)   1 Answer

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2013.

Interview

phone, in person, test conversations about past experience and reasons for being in las Vegas and applying for the job and why the company was a good fit- Answer questions directly and be sure to know the company

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Multiple antiquated situational exercises, no skill assessment or prior experience. The interviewers were late and unprepared. The process is able drawing on previous experience but there is not a period of time to prep.

Host/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Reno, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

3 interview process. One-on-one with HR. They go through your application and ask you a number of questions for example: What do you know about Harrah's? Panel Interview is a group interview with you management directors HR and other candidates. They ask you personality questions. For example: one word to describe you with the first letter of your name. In most cases they have you either sing a song or impersonate someone. Did not happen in my case. Luckily everyone in our group got hired. It's not always the case. The final interview discusses about availability and pay. Then you get orientation for 2 days on the following week.

Interview Questions

• How would a friend decribe your personality using the first letter of your name?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ).

Interview

Group interview with about 20 other applicants, one member from HR, and 3 department heads. It was a group panel style interview with everyone in same room. The interview was laid back to speak, the interviewers tried to make us relaxed. People from all over applied for the AC based internship.

Interview Questions

• Your experience in hospitality? A time you used innovated thinking? Times you displayed leadership?   Answer Question