Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2015.

The interview was done as a group interview and they only had 4 questions to answer. After the first group interview, they called several people to leave the room - they were not selected.

When I returned for the second interview I was brought in with one other candidate to ask our impressions and what we thought the job entailed. After, we were then allowed to ask any questions we may have. This is where you are essentially selected or not. We were then told we would be contact for one last interview and if we passed, then you would be selected.

Final interview, we were sat in a specific order and asked a few questions. Only one person had a problem answering, "If you were stranded on a desert island what would you bring?" The person kept saying "I don't know." After all other candidates were asked their questions, this person who answered, "I don't know", was asked to leave. Everyone else in the room was offered a position on the spot.

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2011.

Brain teaser questions (weights on a scale, how many golf balls fit on an airplane), case study and GMAT like questions (notably a question about widget production), met with several Directors and Vice Presidents, spoke about past experiences as well

Interview Questions
    • Given the cost of a widget warehouse's production and sales team cost, could this widget factory be profitable?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, entry level position.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

I had a first round interview on campus which consisted of standard case study and fit questions. Case study was gaming related but did not require any prior knowledge. I was then informed about a second round interview in Vegas. I flew there for a three day weekend which consisted of a dinner, several one on one interviews and a group interview.

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in November 2014.

One round in person on campus with one member of the team - background and a couple case studies. A couple weeks later was contacted and had another interview on the phone, similar style. Did not hear from them since, but final round was supposed to be in Vegas.

Interview Questions
    • How many windows are there in Caesars Palace?   Answer Question
    • Discuss the effect if a buffet restaurant's space is cut in half? Number of costumers, staff needed, capacity, etc.   Answer Question
    • How many parking spots are needed if we're opening a new casino that will have around 100,000 visitors a day?   View Answer

Front Office Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

The interview was very unorthodox and lacked a 1-on-1 process. The moderators of the interview were also dissatisfied with the manner with which the interview took place. Unfortunately one's substance as a prospective employee is not taken into account. Instead, a culture of nepotism tends to influence and at times dominate overall decision-making.

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked were related to hospitality and the interviewees definition of it.   Answer Question

Total Rewards Reps Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2015.

I Applied online through Caesars Entertainment career website and I got an email responds inviting me to schedule a panel/group interview. after scheduling the interview 2 days later I went there and there was around 10 of us, they give us tags with our names and invite us to other room where there was 3 senior Total Rewards Employees (Judges) waiting for us.

We moved in there and they start by breaking some ice with nice game to start the interview with they call it The Silly Game, they choose one from the group to to act and sound like an animal they choose, in our interview they choose (Lion), then start by dividing us to pairs of partners, every two partner have to know each other and everyone should introduce his or her partner to the (Judges) instate of introducing them selves. "Be sure to know as much as you can about your partner so you can introduce him or her with minimum of 60 sec".

After this part is finish they let you choose a card from a basket that had tens of questions cards and you later have to read this question loudly and answer it in front of everyone, that pretty much everything about the interview.
    After that they go out to discuss who should move to the next level and who's not, they come after few minutes and they start calling names "the last people who remains are those who had been selected to move to the next level"

Then if you have been selected they will take you to another room to perform 1:1 interview and asks you about your expertise and work experiences, after you finish they told they will give a call after view day about the final decision.

Interview Questions
    • Depends on you what question will take from the basket.   View Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2013.

Although I was essentially nervous, I needn't of been there were 2 people interviewing me and they were very polite and friendly, shook the hand and just introduced myself to them of which they had previously. The interview questions were mainly on previous experience, what you could bring to the company and any relations to the company.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how your skills and quality are and will be effective if you deal with a difficult customer.   View Answer
    I got the job, and accepted, although before accepting I thought of the hours I would be working and how I would make myself stand out whilst working there.

Front of the House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Promoted within having started as a part-time employee and advanced within other departments; always though being in a department that had guest daily contact. Each department that I worked in had great management; Caesars' prides itself in requiring all supervisorial personnel to complete many management classes each year.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle situations wherein you do not know the correct answer and management is not available at that time to assist.   Answer Question
    No negotiation; salary is set because of union contracts

Casino Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2013.

Once you apply, you do a phone interview with the HR department. from there they will schedule you in a panel interview. Basically 20 people and 3 interviewers. They ask a series of questions to see how you would do in the entertainment business. My advice is dont speak out of turn, but speak up when given the opportunity. From there you will be chosen to set up a department interview or go home. the department interview is set for a different day with managers from your department.

Interview Questions
    • They asked alot of random questions, like to act out a part in my favorite movie. I just quoted from a movie but some people really got into it.   View Answer
    I was offered the job in my department interview.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in April 2010.

Contacted by HR Rep for a phone interview. Then came in for a face-to-face interview with another HR Rep. Next was a panel interview with a team of managers/executives and then face-to-face interviews with the VP of HR, dept VP and AGM and GM. Somewhere in there they also gave me 2 different tests - one based on critical thinking skills and another on leadership.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a candy bar - what candy bar would you be?   Answer Question
    They don't budge much on salaries.... even as a hiring manager it was difficult to get someone started at more than the starting wage for a position - even with great experience.