Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2014
Updated Dec 7, 2014

Hospitality Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

I had a group interview for the hospitality internship in Atlantic City. I applied online after speaking with a recruiter at my school's career fair. The group interview was with about 20 other people and panel of 4 executives. There were 4 questions and the process was extensive only because of the amount of interviewees. Keep your answers succinct and only answer the question. Be sure to pay attention while others are answering as well and make eye contact with the executives.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time when you had to be innovative and how it helped your company?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Phone screening, panel, 1:1 - all inclusive, panel then to interview and offer same day. Drug testing mandatory, and background check. Ohio Lottery License required - but organized and payroll deduction for fees.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

The first round of interview was on campus and 30 minutes long. It consisted of mostly questions related to my major. Didn't get a second round interview and was eventually notified via email.

Interview Questions
    • If the lake doubled in size everyday and became full on the 48th day, when was it half full?   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

They do an over the phone interview and then in person. You have to take a math test, but as long you are friendly and social you will be fine. Once you pass all of that, you then enter a 3 week training course in black jack and if you pass that you become a dealer.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest part is passing the class, honestly just being friendly will get you to the class itself.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Senior Paralegal Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2014.

A recruiter contacted me, via telephone, after I submitted an online application. The recruiter then sent me an email and I was asked to fill out a questionnaire specifically detailing my experience and knowledge regarding the position. Additional questions included: how my background had prepared me for this position; if I had any experience working in the entertainment industry; what my your experience was in managing large workloads and reacting promptly to multiple deadlines while meeting personal and team objectives; and to explain why the position appealed to me and why I thought I was a good fit. After submitting the questionnaire, I was interviewed over the phone by the recruiter. I then had a second phone interview with the company.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me where else I applied and what other jobs I was considering,   Answer Question

Regional Marketing Analytics Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

This was about as a-typical as you will get. I initially interviewed in April 2014 in the analytics organization for a Decision Support Manager role. I met with the typical cross-section of internal partners, both in-person and on the phone. They decided to go with an internal candidate which I found pretty off-putting. Not sure why you would interview external if you are considering internal, but oh well.
    A few months later, I get contacted by the director I would have reported to. She mentions that they've had some changes in the org structure and would like to know if I was still interested. I was, so I wrote her back. Another 5 weeks go by before I hear back from her. Story goes HR, again, was changing the titles and she couldn't move forward until they gave the go-ahead.
    So here we are, almost 6 months later. I go back in to interview, now with 2 would-be peers and the new VP. Once I met with them, I had the offer within a week.

Interview Questions
    • During the first round of interviews, the questions were pretty typical for an analytics manager role. Almost entirely scenarios and problem solving. Also the requisite 'what is your managerial style' questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate some paternity leave time, since I will not qualify for FMLA before the baby arrives. Also, given the time of year, I was able to get a signing bonus to make-up for the bonus I would have received at my current role.

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2014.

The process was actually pretty simple for me, I went in with the mindset that I had to sell myself and I did a good enough job where I was then offered the job.
    However the process including a mandatory 2 day orientation as well as a drug test.

Interview Questions
    They worked with my school schedule and worked with me whenever I had something come up.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2014.

At the beginning of the interview process a basic math assessment was given to prospective employees. There were13 of us present and only six passed. The math test was very simply and you only had to answer 21 quiestions correctly to continue on to the panel interview. After the test, the hiring managers came in and asked us a few simple questions like when have you went above and beyond for a customer at a previous job. Only four,including myself,were selected to continue on to the realistic job preview with one of the supervisors of the department. We were given a tour of the casino and had a one on one interview with the supervisor. We were then told if selected to continue on we would receive a email to attend the executive panal.

No negotiable pay is 10.30

Analyst Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and started off with a few questions about my experiences, both in school and in the workforce. The questions then turned into a few analytic case questions, more like what you would expect in a consulting interview. The interview was tough, but nothing stood out as being unreasonable. I will say that the analytic questions were pretty tough, especially since I was not exactly expecting those types of questions.

Interview Questions
    • A question about a business case involving closing half of the buffet at the casino.   Answer Question

Security Shift Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

The interview consisted of several test and then a formal interview with the Director of Security. My overall experience was fantastic. The interview panel gave me several scenario's and I had to respond according to how I would handle the situation.