Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015
Updated Apr 6, 2015

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was done in two steps. After applying online I was given a phone call interview which had the typical questions. I then was told to schedule a time for a panel interview during their mass hiring event which was an all day event. Going in I was in a group of about 12 - 15 people where we were asked a bunch of questions, then I was moved over to take a math test (important for dealers), followed by a one-on-one interview with one of the shift supervisors. By the end of the day I was told I was going to Dealer School and my performance there would dictate if I was finally hired.

Interview Questions

• Panel question - What song would you say represents you (and please sing it)   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2014.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with a member of senior management. If you move on in the process, then they bring you in for face to face interview. For my position, the first 90 minutes of the interview was spent completing tests, then the remainder of the time was spent interviewing with several members of senior management.

Retail Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I applied maybe four days ago online and was called two days ago for a first interview. It was yesterday. It went very quickly and the questions were typical. I am interviewing with the second manager and the panel in a few days. So far the process has been very fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• Name three personality traits that would make me want to hire you   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a combination of soft skills questions. Explanation of my previous roles with certain tools. The third part was a skills assessment test to test my proficiency with these tools.

I had a phone interview with a director in the ESS Analytics department. Then was scheduled for an interview with the team I was interested in joining. I chose the Data Logistics group within the 100 so people analytics organization.

We discussed my skills and the head of the department sent me a assessment skills test.
    it was some code I had to comment on and some understanding of VBA and SAS.

After I completed and discussed the test in a follow up phone interview, I was flown out to Las Vegas for a in person interview and had lunch and got to know the team.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with scraping algorithms.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was done as a group interview and they only had 4 questions to answer. After the first group interview, they called several people to leave the room - they were not selected.

When I returned for the second interview I was brought in with one other candidate to ask our impressions and what we thought the job entailed. After, we were then allowed to ask any questions we may have. This is where you are essentially selected or not. We were then told we would be contact for one last interview and if we passed, then you would be selected.

Final interview, we were sat in a specific order and asked a few questions. Only one person had a problem answering, "If you were stranded on a desert island what would you bring?" The person kept saying "I don't know." After all other candidates were asked their questions, this person who answered, "I don't know", was asked to leave. Everyone else in the room was offered a position on the spot.

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2011.

Interview

Brain teaser questions (weights on a scale, how many golf balls fit on an airplane), case study and GMAT like questions (notably a question about widget production), met with several Directors and Vice Presidents, spoke about past experiences as well

Interview Questions

• Given the cost of a widget warehouse's production and sales team cost, could this widget factory be profitable?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, entry level position.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

I had a first round interview on campus which consisted of standard case study and fit questions. Case study was gaming related but did not require any prior knowledge. I was then informed about a second round interview in Vegas. I flew there for a three day weekend which consisted of a dinner, several one on one interviews and a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to Vegas?   1 Answer

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in November 2014.

Interview

One round in person on campus with one member of the team - background and a couple case studies. A couple weeks later was contacted and had another interview on the phone, similar style. Did not hear from them since, but final round was supposed to be in Vegas.

Interview Questions

• How many windows are there in Caesars Palace?   Answer Question
    • Discuss the effect if a buffet restaurant's space is cut in half? Number of costumers, staff needed, capacity, etc.   Answer Question
    • How many parking spots are needed if we're opening a new casino that will have around 100,000 visitors a day?   1 Answer

Front Office Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

The interview was very unorthodox and lacked a 1-on-1 process. The moderators of the interview were also dissatisfied with the manner with which the interview took place. Unfortunately one's substance as a prospective employee is not taken into account. Instead, a culture of nepotism tends to influence and at times dominate overall decision-making.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were related to hospitality and the interviewees definition of it.   Answer Question

Total Rewards Reps Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2015.

Interview

I Applied online through Caesars Entertainment career website and I got an email responds inviting me to schedule a panel/group interview. after scheduling the interview 2 days later I went there and there was around 10 of us, they give us tags with our names and invite us to other room where there was 3 senior Total Rewards Employees (Judges) waiting for us.

We moved in there and they start by breaking some ice with nice game to start the interview with they call it The Silly Game, they choose one from the group to to act and sound like an animal they choose, in our interview they choose (Lion), then start by dividing us to pairs of partners, every two partner have to know each other and everyone should introduce his or her partner to the (Judges) instate of introducing them selves. "Be sure to know as much as you can about your partner so you can introduce him or her with minimum of 60 sec".

After this part is finish they let you choose a card from a basket that had tens of questions cards and you later have to read this question loudly and answer it in front of everyone, that pretty much everything about the interview.
    After that they go out to discuss who should move to the next level and who's not, they come after few minutes and they start calling names "the last people who remains are those who had been selected to move to the next level"

Then if you have been selected they will take you to another room to perform 1:1 interview and asks you about your expertise and work experiences, after you finish they told they will give a call after view day about the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Depends on you what question will take from the basket.   1 Answer