Caesars Entertainment

Updated Feb 19, 2015

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2014.

At the beginning of the interview process a basic math assessment was given to prospective employees. There were13 of us present and only six passed. The math test was very simply and you only had to answer 21 quiestions correctly to continue on to the panel interview. After the test, the hiring managers came in and asked us a few simple questions like when have you went above and beyond for a customer at a previous job. Only four,including myself,were selected to continue on to the realistic job preview with one of the supervisors of the department. We were given a tour of the casino and had a one on one interview with the supervisor. We were then told if selected to continue on we would receive a email to attend the executive panal.

No negotiable pay is 10.30

Retail Stocker Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

They will hire you during the interview if a job is not offered the you don't have it. If you apply in person you will most likely get a chance to get an interview that same day. And if you show up with your parents they will tend to blow you off.

No negotiations were allowed

Casino Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

I received a phone call two weeks after applying for the job on Caesars website. The first phone call was a basic interview learning about who I was and if I was the right fit. After that I had an interview over the phone about a week later with three individuals which was very basic. They asked a lot about my background/experience and different scenarios showing my strengths. Four weeks later I received an email saying I would not move on to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you made something more efficient?   Answer Question

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Initially applied for Inside Sales back in March. Even forgot about my application since it was months ago. Finally did a phone interview in July. The process was lengthy. Luckily I had a background of sales and hospitality.

Interview Questions
    Salary and Bonus structure.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

One interview. Panel interview. I was asked to introduce the person sitting next to me to the crowd of women. Present 3 or 4 fun facts about the person. Take resume!

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

After having a 30 minute phone conversation, flew me out to Vegas for interview. Organization of interview schedule was all over the place and stretched all day into what could have been a 4 hour session. Big stretches of time between meeting various people. After interview, NO feedback or contact whatsoever!

Interview Questions
    • Had me come up with a recommendations presentation based on a 2 page description with 30 minutes to come up with ideas. No opportunity for questions.   Answer Question

Security Shift Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

The interview consisted of several test and then a formal interview with the Director of Security. My overall experience was fantastic. The interview panel gave me several scenario's and I had to respond according to how I would handle the situation.

Guest Room Attendant (GRA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in July 2014.

Very casual. I applied online when a friend informed me that they were hiring. I arrived to speak with the manager, luckily there was a job fair (basically it was a group interview) set up that day and I hadn't missed it yet. The job fair consisted of introductions and two questions. 1. Which superhero would you be and why? 2. If you were offered an all expense paid vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why. Next, the two hiring departments chose who they wanted to interview individually. I was asked why I was applying for the position by one manager and why should they choose me by the other. I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • If you see an employee and a customer in the hallway and the customer is clearly upset what would you do?   Answer Question
    There is standard across the board pay- no room for negotiations.

Casino Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Several stages of interviews, ranging from over-the-phone to in-person. A gaming license application/fingerprinting are also required, which cost around $90. The over-the-phone interviews focused on personal ethics and customer service philosophies. The in-person interview (done with two members of management) focused on prior experiences that display the skills they are looking for in an applicant.

Interview Questions
    • "If you could invent a time machine and travel to any time in the past or future, where would you go and why?"   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

3 different interviews: initial meeting, phone meeting and lunch interview at location. During lunch interview, generally talked about retail strategy, merchandising and product development. One person seemed to be making all the decisions in regard to hiring. Strategic suggestions made during interview were not discussed again nor were they implemented, which was typical of management style.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated higher salary than I think they usually paid because of prior experience.
    There was give and take.