Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

3 different interviews: initial meeting, phone meeting and lunch interview at location. During lunch interview, generally talked about retail strategy, merchandising and product development. One person seemed to be making all the decisions in regard to hiring. Strategic suggestions made during interview were not discussed again nor were they implemented, which was typical of management style.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated higher salary than I think they usually paid because of prior experience.
    There was give and take.

Various Human Resources and Accounting- New Facility Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2014.

I applied for multiple positions and was contacted via email for an internet interview via hirevue. I was asked 4 questions that were very basic, skill set and how that benefits them, explaining a difficult situation at work and how you handled it, how your influence has contributed to others at work, etc..

Interview Questions
    • how your influence has contributed to others- unexpected, but good question   Answer Question

Poker Room Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2011.

The process was a group panel interview. There was a room filled with people and your goal was to impress the panel. After they extracted the people who did not make it we did a walk through of table games tables and got to touch play chips and cards. Little did we know, Leadership was watching and they weeded out a few more who weren't paying attention. This is where we took a math test. After that we had our one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What was the greatest moment of your life? This was hard because the standard answer is "The day my child was born" or "The day I met my spouse". So it was hard to pick something creative on the fly.   View Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in April 2010.

The application is submitted online through Caesar's website and within a few days I was scheduled an interview. You must fill out a lot of paperwork and take a drug test before the interview. During the interview two security supervisors ask a lot of questions like "sell me a candy bar" and ask you about yourselves in a group environment. The two best candidates were selected and offered employment. The orientation process is a about 5 days of 9-5 classes with team building activities.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me your favorite candy bar and tell me why it is your favorite one   View Answer
    Barely. I had a B.A. so I was able to got 11.00 an hour over about 10.00 an hour

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2013.

First you have a phone interview with one of the managers; if you pass that, you then have an in-person interview with a few controllers from different departments; once you pass that you have another interview with a couple managers and senior accountants

Interview Questions
    • How I would respond to deadlines and how to handle multiple tasks.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

First round was on the phone. went through two rounds.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2014.

Got an email from HR to schedule an interview about a week after I applied. Met with a couple of department heads for marketing department. Pretty difficult questions to be honest, so be prepared with some examples of projects you've done in the past that produced results as well as times when you've learned from a mistake.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty difficult questions to be honest, so be prepared with some examples of projects you've done in the past that produced results as well as times when you've learned from a mistake.   Answer Question

Flight Processing Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Hiring and interview process went smoothly. Although I was given the wrong address to my second interview by the gentleman who was handling interviewees.

Internal Auditor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

I got my year internship in finance department. Recruitment process was quite long. First I had to submit my collage credentials, diploma and references. Second was panel interview through Skype (HR Person, Direct Supervisor and Department Head). After that I had one more phone interview with future supervisor and face to face with Department Head after that - last two were more to make sure I am being placed in a right part of the department. Process took around 3 weeks and it was very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why are better for the position than other collage students?   Answer Question
    Internship is usually low paid and there is not that much to negotiate.

Internal Auditor Interview

Applied online, got interview 1 month after the application.