Caesars Entertainment

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – 1st phone call, than panel interview with few questions

Interview Question – Come up with a commercial about Harrah's   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Very Difficult Interview

Theater Technician/Beverage Ambassador/Promotions Ambassador Interview

Theater Technician/Beverage Ambassador/Promotions Ambassador
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2013.

Interview Details – This had to of been one of the most ridiculous hiring events I've ever been to. They give you a single date and range of times to show up at their HR office. Inside will be literally HUNDREDS of people. They're all interviewing for different positions, but you will have to do the same basic tests for all positions regardless of whether or not you're cash/alcohol/food handling.

Afterwards is a group interview that's more to see what kind of personality you have and weed out those that they dislike immediately. From there you MIGHT get to speak with someone that works in your department *IF* they're there--they probably aren't. If they're not, then you have to meet with them for a phone or in-person interview at a later date. (Keep in mind that this whole process up to this point can take a month to two months.)

After all this is done, you have a "job shadowing." This IS NOT on-the-job training, but an opportunity for you to follow around your potential manager so that they can have you work the job without hiring you!

So after all the hiring mess, you now get to work for free so they can decide if they like you or not???

Interview Question – They're going to basically ask you to sing and dance for their amusement.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initially emailed saying they'd like a phone interview as I'm not located in Las Vegas. Phone interview was with the Director of Marketing and lasted about half an hour total. Pretty much was a back-and-forth conversation between us. They asked how I would fit in and use my background for this specific position (I studied advertising) as a Marketing Coordinator and I would ask something dumb about how the office space was and how well the team gets along. They said I would hear back within a week as they wanted to fill the position quickly, but it ultimately took a couple weeks until I got an automated response back. Bummer.

Interview Question – Have you ever been to Vegas? (Honestly, the interview was conversational and friendly. No tricky or ridiculous questions asked.)   View Answer

Facilities Engineer Interview

Facilities Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2010.

Interview Details – One interview with entire panel somewhere between 5-10 managers. Most questions pertained to job duties. Very straight forward friendly panel.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you've faced on a job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – set pay

Cage Cashier; Slot Attendant; Security Guard Interview

Cage Cashier; Slot Attendant; Security Guard
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – Group interview cage cashier, no call back for 2nd interview. Slot Attendant, called back for second interview. Several in-house employees also waiting to interview. We had to wait for interviewer for what seemed like several hours as he was interviewing 2 people at a time. No offer. Before going in for the security guard interview, I called and asked if I could move on to the next step since I already had two "initial" interviews in which they asked the same questions. I was told to wait 6 months before applying to another position and was not given the opportunity to interview for the position I was invited to interview for. Big waste of my time!

Interview Question – Describe a time when you exhibited integrity in the workplace.   Answer Question

Beverage Server Interview

Beverage Server

Interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview Details – The hiring interview takes awhile. You are to fill an application at the HR building and then go through a series of interviews. About three rounds of interviews before you have a position.

Interview Question – What is your best customer service experience?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – The interview was very short and vaguely explain the pposition you are getting inot or even what is expected.

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate but I know I got the lowest pay compared to my other team members.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Table Games Dealer
Atlantic City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2010.

Interview Details – Had to do placement math test which consisted of Around 20 questions, 10 minutes. The rest based on personality. Provided some past employment background

Interview Question – math placement test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Special Events Coordinator Interview

Special Events Coordinator
Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2011.

Interview Details – Panel interview & then on- on -one interview.

Interview Question – the icebeaker questions caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Cage Cashier Interview

Cage Cashier
Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2014.

Interview Details – They responded about a week after I applied on their website. I was invited to an open house for various positions at the casino. There are 3 parts to the interview:

First, you are divided into groups of 6 or so and asked 2-3 personality oriented questions from the recruiter. Remember to act cheery and enthusiatic with your answers or you won't get the callback!

Second, you take a math assessment test (a 4th grader can pass it) and a brief 1-1 interview with your potential supervisor. Almost all softball questions. Don't forget that smile and cheeriness!

Third, you are put on a group panel interview with 2 interviewers and about 10-12 applicants for various positions. The 2 interviewers ask personality oriented questions to the applicants. The content of your answers is not as important as your manner and tone. Be sunny and act *very* confident!

Interview Questions

• Tell the panel a little bit about the person sitting next to you and why he/she would be a good fit to this casino.   View Answer
  • If you can be any superhero, who would it be and why?   View Answer