Caesars Entertainment

Relevance Date Difficulty

Promotions Associate Interview

Promotions Associate
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2014.

Interview Details – easy laid back interview in coffee shop on property.

Interview Question – How would you handle a very intoxicated and angry guest?   Answer Question

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics Interview

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Interview, 2nd round in Vegas headquarters. The entire process took about a month, company paid for the 2nd round's travel and lodging. There was a pre-interview dinner to meet the VPs and interviewers. The dinner lasted about 3 hours, and everyone was exhausted after the dinner including the interviewers. 5 people interviewed me from different departments including one group presentation

Interview Question – There were a lot of brainteasers and required a lot of estimates. Just make sure you can back up your answers with explanations.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in November 2010.

Interview Details – long process, took about 2 months to actually be offered the job. really silly group interview, seemed more like a self-important, self-indulgent interview process. questions that have nothing to do with finance at all. more related to dealers and floor staff. so badly put together. the finance questions were really about being able to deal with the managers. HR staff full of themselves as if interviewing for the President of U.S. staff.

Interview Question – none really. they asked more about customer service such as if i see a kid on the gambling floor what do i do? im applying for an accountant position, whats the chance of being in that sitiuation? no hardcore finance questions at all. silly at best the whole process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fast, take it or leave it. i need to eat, i need clothes, i need shelter. so i took it..........

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – 1st phone call, than panel interview with few questions

Interview Question – Come up with a commercial about Harrah's   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Very Difficult Interview

Theater Technician/Beverage Ambassador/Promotions Ambassador Interview

Theater Technician/Beverage Ambassador/Promotions Ambassador
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2013.

Interview Details – This had to of been one of the most ridiculous hiring events I've ever been to. They give you a single date and range of times to show up at their HR office. Inside will be literally HUNDREDS of people. They're all interviewing for different positions, but you will have to do the same basic tests for all positions regardless of whether or not you're cash/alcohol/food handling.

Afterwards is a group interview that's more to see what kind of personality you have and weed out those that they dislike immediately. From there you MIGHT get to speak with someone that works in your department *IF* they're there--they probably aren't. If they're not, then you have to meet with them for a phone or in-person interview at a later date. (Keep in mind that this whole process up to this point can take a month to two months.)

After all this is done, you have a "job shadowing." This IS NOT on-the-job training, but an opportunity for you to follow around your potential manager so that they can have you work the job without hiring you!

So after all the hiring mess, you now get to work for free so they can decide if they like you or not???

Interview Question – They're going to basically ask you to sing and dance for their amusement.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initially emailed saying they'd like a phone interview as I'm not located in Las Vegas. Phone interview was with the Director of Marketing and lasted about half an hour total. Pretty much was a back-and-forth conversation between us. They asked how I would fit in and use my background for this specific position (I studied advertising) as a Marketing Coordinator and I would ask something dumb about how the office space was and how well the team gets along. They said I would hear back within a week as they wanted to fill the position quickly, but it ultimately took a couple weeks until I got an automated response back. Bummer.

Interview Question – Have you ever been to Vegas? (Honestly, the interview was conversational and friendly. No tricky or ridiculous questions asked.)   View Answer

Facilities Engineer Interview

Facilities Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2010.

Interview Details – One interview with entire panel somewhere between 5-10 managers. Most questions pertained to job duties. Very straight forward friendly panel.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you've faced on a job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – set pay

Cage Cashier; Slot Attendant; Security Guard Interview

Cage Cashier; Slot Attendant; Security Guard
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – Group interview cage cashier, no call back for 2nd interview. Slot Attendant, called back for second interview. Several in-house employees also waiting to interview. We had to wait for interviewer for what seemed like several hours as he was interviewing 2 people at a time. No offer. Before going in for the security guard interview, I called and asked if I could move on to the next step since I already had two "initial" interviews in which they asked the same questions. I was told to wait 6 months before applying to another position and was not given the opportunity to interview for the position I was invited to interview for. Big waste of my time!

Interview Question – Describe a time when you exhibited integrity in the workplace.   Answer Question

Beverage Server Interview

Beverage Server

Interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview Details – The hiring interview takes awhile. You are to fill an application at the HR building and then go through a series of interviews. About three rounds of interviews before you have a position.

Interview Question – What is your best customer service experience?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – The interview was very short and vaguely explain the pposition you are getting inot or even what is expected.

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate but I know I got the lowest pay compared to my other team members.