Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

Internal Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

I got my year internship in finance department. Recruitment process was quite long. First I had to submit my collage credentials, diploma and references. Second was panel interview through Skype (HR Person, Direct Supervisor and Department Head). After that I had one more phone interview with future supervisor and face to face with Department Head after that - last two were more to make sure I am being placed in a right part of the department. Process took around 3 weeks and it was very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why are better for the position than other collage students?   Answer Question
    Internship is usually low paid and there is not that much to negotiate.

Internal Auditor Interview

Applied online, got interview 1 month after the application.

Table Games Dealer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Group Interview

Interview Questions
    • If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question
    none

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

1st phone call, than panel interview with few questions

Non negotiable

Assistant Casino Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2014.

Basically looking for the most upbeat and positive person. Lack of skills don't matter much. WIll teach if you have leadership and management skills. The job is basicallly putting out fires and babysitting. More knowledge the better, but going above and beyond isn't reconized like it use to be. Work really hard if you want to move up, or just coast if you are a so-so emplyee.

Interview Questions
    • They always ask to role play or tell about a great customer service interaction. Job is customer service, customer service, customer service.   Answer Question

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2014.

The process was actually pretty simple for me, I went in with the mindset that I had to sell myself and I did a good enough job where I was then offered the job.
    However the process including a mandatory 2 day orientation as well as a drug test.

Interview Questions
    They worked with my school schedule and worked with me whenever I had something come up.

Cage Cashier; Slot Attendant; Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Group interview cage cashier, no call back for 2nd interview. Slot Attendant, called back for second interview. Several in-house employees also waiting to interview. We had to wait for interviewer for what seemed like several hours as he was interviewing 2 people at a time. No offer. Before going in for the security guard interview, I called and asked if I could move on to the next step since I already had two "initial" interviews in which they asked the same questions. I was told to wait 6 months before applying to another position and was not given the opportunity to interview for the position I was invited to interview for. Big waste of my time!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you exhibited integrity in the workplace.   Answer Question

Promotions Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2014.

easy laid back interview in coffee shop on property.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a very intoxicated and angry guest?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2014.

Got an email from HR to schedule an interview about a week after I applied. Met with a couple of department heads for marketing department. Pretty difficult questions to be honest, so be prepared with some examples of projects you've done in the past that produced results as well as times when you've learned from a mistake.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty difficult questions to be honest, so be prepared with some examples of projects you've done in the past that produced results as well as times when you've learned from a mistake.   Answer Question

Beverage Server Interview

The hiring interview takes awhile. You are to fill an application at the HR building and then go through a series of interviews. About three rounds of interviews before you have a position.