Caesars Entertainment

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2011.

Interview Details – the less people skills you have the more likely you will be promoted

Interview Question – Everything they promise is a lie!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non existant

Bartender Interview

Bartender
Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2013.

Interview Details – Group interview then 1:1 interview

Interview Question – What type of movie would you star in and what actor/actress would you be?   Answer Question

Count Room Manager Interview

Count Room Manager
East Chicago, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2010.

Interview Details – Had to interview in front of a panel with other applicants their too.

Interview Question – I was asked to sing, dance, tell a funny joke, or role play in front of everyone.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered more than I expected. Immediately took it.

Total Rewards Agent Interview

Total Rewards Agent
Metropolis, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2013.

Interview Details – I was told to be there at 9:30am, I arrived at the guard shack at 9:10am thinking I would have plenty of time to get to HR. I was wrong. It took twenty minutes for my escort to come get me, leaving me to stand outside in inclement weather. When I got to HR, eight minutes late, I had to fill out a few standard papers then take an assessment online. This test was basically about my personality. When I finished I was taken to the office where the interview would be conducted. It was nearly 10am at this point. The man who interviewed me was very helpful. He explained the duties of the position I had applied for and the benefits incredibly well. It turned out that the position was not exactly what I was looking for. After telling him that, he was eager to help me find something else within the casino that was better suited for me. The whole experience was super painless. I would suggest to anyone who may be going to an interview at Harrah's to chill out, the people who work there are more than likely pretty cool.

Interview Question – My interviewer asked me to describe the most impressive customer service I had ever received as a patron.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wasn't happy with the level of the position being offered. I was looking for more.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – First you will receive a phone call from HR and they will ask you basic questions. They want to know that you can work as a team and work weekends, holidays and and overtime. If you pass the first interview they will call you and you will meet with your department in which you applied for.

Interview Question – Have you done anything for your community?   View Answer

Table Games Supervisor Interview

Table Games Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – It starts off with a panel interview. They can make you sing and dance or tell a story. Then they eliminate some people. Then there is a math test. Then they eliminate more people. Then there is a 1 on 1 interview. They are looking for upbeat and positive.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Gaming Analyst Interview

Gaming Analyst
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – I applied online to their analytics department openings as an analyst. Almost exactly one month later, a human resources representative called me and asked to schedule a phone interview with another human resources representative. Two days later the representative called me and asked me questions about my education, experience, and current situation in life. She was very knowledgeable about the department and answered all my questions.
She told me that I would be getting a call from a hiring manager in a few days.

In two days, the hiring manager called me and asked me to come in for an interview in the afternoon. I came in and had a 2:1 interview with the analytics manager and the VP of gaming analytics. It was very difficult but very fun. Then I met the other analysts and sat in on a team meeting. Then I had an interview with the senior most analyst. Then the manager offered me the job.

All in all, I have to say that the entire process was very professional and efficient and I have no complaints.

Interview Question – Is it more profitable to have one blackjack table with 5 players, or 5 blackjack tables with one player each?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Since I had no experience I accepted their initial offer without hesitation.

Executive Host Interview

Executive Host

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2010.

Interview Details – 1st contact was with HR to make sure I qualified for the position. Then a group interview ( 8 of us) in front of 3 company people. They genuinely seemed to want to hire people, not exclude them, but being a state-regulated casino, some things just don't fly, like criminal background, drinking problems, and sloppy or freaky appearance.

Interview Question – You will be asked to express your self in front of the group. Some sing, do impersonations.. just do something.. you will find this a non-threatening environment. Everyone in their is just a cat looking to better themselves. You will do fine   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They laid out their figure and showed me how I could get to the figure I wanted with exceptional performance. They live up to their word.

Casino Game Management Interview

Casino Game Management
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – The interviewers are mostly very young with a minimum amount of knowledge of most of the areas they are initially interviewing for. To be asked by the interviewer "what is involved in the job" which they are interviewing you for, is ridiculous. Interviewers should have a thorough knowledge of the different departments they are interviewing people for. How else are they able to decide if someone is a good fit or not?

Interview Question – On thing I strongly disagree with in an interview is 'Role Playing'. My behavior when I am with a guest comes NATURALLY. I cannot pretend an interviewer is the guest. I am not an actress. If they want to see how you interact, they need to put you in a live situation and observe your behavior. This is what I did when I interviewed my applicants. I was in a heavy money handling department, and I was sent applicants that could not even make simple change without the use of a calculator. This is unacceptable.   Answer Question

Restaurant Assistant Manager Interview

Restaurant Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2013.

Interview Details – Group interview. The company clearly looking for people with personality and great people to people skills. After the large group interview we were broken down into smaller groups of about 20. Only one quarter of those made it to the final panel interview. Many questions involving tests of personality and personal interaction.

Interview Question – The most unexpected request was to sing a song in the group interview.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment