Caesars Entertainment

3.2

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Initially applied for Inside Sales back in March. Even forgot about my application since it was months ago. Finally did a phone interview in July. The process was lengthy. Luckily I had a background of sales and hospitality.

Interview Questions
    Salary and Bonus structure.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

One interview. Panel interview. I was asked to introduce the person sitting next to me to the crowd of women. Present 3 or 4 fun facts about the person. Take resume!

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

After having a 30 minute phone conversation, flew me out to Vegas for interview. Organization of interview schedule was all over the place and stretched all day into what could have been a 4 hour session. Big stretches of time between meeting various people. After interview, NO feedback or contact whatsoever!

Interview Questions
    • Had me come up with a recommendations presentation based on a 2 page description with 30 minutes to come up with ideas. No opportunity for questions.   Answer Question

Guest Room Attendant (GRA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in July 2014.

Very casual. I applied online when a friend informed me that they were hiring. I arrived to speak with the manager, luckily there was a job fair (basically it was a group interview) set up that day and I hadn't missed it yet. The job fair consisted of introductions and two questions. 1. Which superhero would you be and why? 2. If you were offered an all expense paid vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why. Next, the two hiring departments chose who they wanted to interview individually. I was asked why I was applying for the position by one manager and why should they choose me by the other. I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • If you see an employee and a customer in the hallway and the customer is clearly upset what would you do?   Answer Question
    There is standard across the board pay- no room for negotiations.

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

3 different interviews: initial meeting, phone meeting and lunch interview at location. During lunch interview, generally talked about retail strategy, merchandising and product development. One person seemed to be making all the decisions in regard to hiring. Strategic suggestions made during interview were not discussed again nor were they implemented, which was typical of management style.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated higher salary than I think they usually paid because of prior experience.
    There was give and take.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2014.

This company is VERY unorganized. I live out of state and was called for what i was told a panel interview. I made my way to Las Vegas and was ready for my interview. Arrived early and was disappointed to see i was interviewing with 5 other people who just came from the career office in town. no problem I adapted. They brought us into a conference room where there was a rep from each accounting dept who talked about what they specifically do there. Was escorted out of the room to pick 3 areas of accounting i was interested in. Interviewed with 3 separate reps- interview was roughly 15-20 mins each time for a total of 3 interviews. Was told i would receive a call back if they were interested in me further. Received a call back for the 2nd interview by two diff managers. Seemed like they were all mixed up. I called the scheduler to verify who i would be interviewing with. her reply "i'm not sure but we will have some one here." Way to go! Drove back and went to the second interview with the an actual manager of the accounting dept. Was told I would receive a phone call either way (yes or no) within a week. It has now been two weeks still no call. I even left a voicemail to check the status of my application-another week later still no call back. I'll assume i didn't get the job.

*they really need to look at their resumes before calling people to interviews assuming they live locally.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2014.

Got an email from HR to schedule an interview about a week after I applied. Met with a couple of department heads for marketing department. Pretty difficult questions to be honest, so be prepared with some examples of projects you've done in the past that produced results as well as times when you've learned from a mistake.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty difficult questions to be honest, so be prepared with some examples of projects you've done in the past that produced results as well as times when you've learned from a mistake.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

The interview was very short and vaguely explain the pposition you are getting inot or even what is expected.

I didn't negotiate but I know I got the lowest pay compared to my other team members.

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2013.

Campus Interview, 2nd round in Vegas headquarters. The entire process took about a month, company paid for the 2nd round's travel and lodging. There was a pre-interview dinner to meet the VPs and interviewers. The dinner lasted about 3 hours, and everyone was exhausted after the dinner including the interviewers. 5 people interviewed me from different departments including one group presentation

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of brainteasers and required a lot of estimates. Just make sure you can back up your answers with explanations.   Answer Question

Gaming Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

I applied online to their analytics department openings as an analyst. Almost exactly one month later, a human resources representative called me and asked to schedule a phone interview with another human resources representative. Two days later the representative called me and asked me questions about my education, experience, and current situation in life. She was very knowledgeable about the department and answered all my questions.
    She told me that I would be getting a call from a hiring manager in a few days.

In two days, the hiring manager called me and asked me to come in for an interview in the afternoon. I came in and had a 2:1 interview with the analytics manager and the VP of gaming analytics. It was very difficult but very fun. Then I met the other analysts and sat in on a team meeting. Then I had an interview with the senior most analyst. Then the manager offered me the job.

All in all, I have to say that the entire process was very professional and efficient and I have no complaints.

Interview Questions
    • Is it more profitable to have one blackjack table with 5 players, or 5 blackjack tables with one player each?   View Answers (3)
    Since I had no experience I accepted their initial offer without hesitation.