Caesars Entertainment

Relevance Date Difficulty

Surveillance Agent Interview

Surveillance Agent
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2013.

Interview Details – It took about three weeks to be called for my interview and test. You are given a test on your knowledge of table games including basic strategy and card counting. If you are selected you then have to pass a hair drug test.

Interview Question – The questions were all reasonable and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They pay $17 an hour, have a bad benefit package and there is no possibility of a raise because, " you are in a non-revenue producing department".

Senior Buyer Interview

Senior Buyer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – 3 different interviews: initial meeting, phone meeting and lunch interview at location. During lunch interview, generally talked about retail strategy, merchandising and product development. One person seemed to be making all the decisions in regard to hiring. Strategic suggestions made during interview were not discussed again nor were they implemented, which was typical of management style.

Interview Question – Question on pricing strategy   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated higher salary than I think they usually paid because of prior experience.
There was give and take.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2013.

Interview Details – First you have a phone interview with one of the managers; if you pass that, you then have an in-person interview with a few controllers from different departments; once you pass that you have another interview with a couple managers and senior accountants

Interview Question – How I would respond to deadlines and how to handle multiple tasks.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2014.

Interview Details – Got an email from HR to schedule an interview about a week after I applied. Met with a couple of department heads for marketing department. Pretty difficult questions to be honest, so be prepared with some examples of projects you've done in the past that produced results as well as times when you've learned from a mistake.

Interview Question – Pretty difficult questions to be honest, so be prepared with some examples of projects you've done in the past that produced results as well as times when you've learned from a mistake.   Answer Question

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics Interview

Analyst, Enterprise Analytics
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Interview, 2nd round in Vegas headquarters. The entire process took about a month, company paid for the 2nd round's travel and lodging. There was a pre-interview dinner to meet the VPs and interviewers. The dinner lasted about 3 hours, and everyone was exhausted after the dinner including the interviewers. 5 people interviewed me from different departments including one group presentation

Interview Question – There were a lot of brainteasers and required a lot of estimates. Just make sure you can back up your answers with explanations.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – The interview was very short and vaguely explain the pposition you are getting inot or even what is expected.

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate but I know I got the lowest pay compared to my other team members.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2011.

Interview Details – the less people skills you have the more likely you will be promoted

Interview Question – Everything they promise is a lie!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non existant

Gaming Analyst Interview

Gaming Analyst
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – I applied online to their analytics department openings as an analyst. Almost exactly one month later, a human resources representative called me and asked to schedule a phone interview with another human resources representative. Two days later the representative called me and asked me questions about my education, experience, and current situation in life. She was very knowledgeable about the department and answered all my questions.
She told me that I would be getting a call from a hiring manager in a few days.

In two days, the hiring manager called me and asked me to come in for an interview in the afternoon. I came in and had a 2:1 interview with the analytics manager and the VP of gaming analytics. It was very difficult but very fun. Then I met the other analysts and sat in on a team meeting. Then I had an interview with the senior most analyst. Then the manager offered me the job.

All in all, I have to say that the entire process was very professional and efficient and I have no complaints.

Interview Question – Is it more profitable to have one blackjack table with 5 players, or 5 blackjack tables with one player each?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Since I had no experience I accepted their initial offer without hesitation.

Casino Game Management Interview

Casino Game Management
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Details – The interviewers are mostly very young with a minimum amount of knowledge of most of the areas they are initially interviewing for. To be asked by the interviewer "what is involved in the job" which they are interviewing you for, is ridiculous. Interviewers should have a thorough knowledge of the different departments they are interviewing people for. How else are they able to decide if someone is a good fit or not?

Interview Question – On thing I strongly disagree with in an interview is 'Role Playing'. My behavior when I am with a guest comes NATURALLY. I cannot pretend an interviewer is the guest. I am not an actress. If they want to see how you interact, they need to put you in a live situation and observe your behavior. This is what I did when I interviewed my applicants. I was in a heavy money handling department, and I was sent applicants that could not even make simple change without the use of a calculator. This is unacceptable.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2011.

Interview Details – In PMO and many other areas of the company you will take assessment tests for personality and basic logic/math capability. You will have a hair drug test and you will likely have multiple interviews.

The higher your job is, the more people they will have you meet. For a mid-level manager you will see at least 6 interviews (mostly same day), in addition to your tests.

In PMO you will see a case study that is followed by a panel interview that is pretty intense.

Interview Question – Case Study   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Depending on your hiring manager, you can negotiate. The salary bands are pretty low compared to software industry so if you are in technology - be prepared for low ranges. Other areas seem to be comparable. Extra vacation and sign-on bonuses are also common to assist in fixing differences between candidate expectations and the salary bands. The process is very slow.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caesars Entertainment interview questions and advice in Las Vegas, NV. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by Caesars Entertainment employees and interview candidates.