Caesars Entertainment

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2010.

I went to the Job Fair and stood in line for 4 hours before meeting with an interviewer one on one for about 5 min. Was asked only a couple questions like strengths/weaknesses, why do i want to work for harrah's and what skills did I have to offer. She said I met the requirements and that she will send me through to the panel. The wait was another hour and the panel consisted of 10-20 interviewees that were all trying to stand out from the crowd. Again, they asked 2 questions. What did you do at your last job that was creative and what is your favorite candy bar and try to sell it. The HR would then deliberate and come back to let us know who made it and who didn't.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most creative thing you did at your previous job   Answer Question
  • What did you do at your previous job that made you proud   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2010.

All of the very basic questions strength/weakness, why Harrah's, what do you know about Harrah's. It was for an entry level position, but I feel as though they wanted someone with much more experience. The interviewer was pretty young, early thirties. My interview was very late in the afternoon and I got an email first thing in the am that I did not get the job. I don't believe they even considered me.

Interview Questions