Caesars Entertainment
www.caesars.com Las Vegas, NV 5000+ Employees

Caesars Entertainment Marketing Operations Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Marketing Operations Manager
Las Vegas, NV

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2010.

Interview Details – interview

Interview Question – How would you describe the difference in Marketing in the USA versus LatinAmerica   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Marketing Operations Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2010.

Interview Details – extensive battery of skills and strategy questions along with drug screen, background testing and behavioral analysis. Just when you think its all over there's more testing to be done. The worst part is knowing I left another job to join this one without knowing it all hung on spotlessly passing the background check. What if an old neighbor or coworker said something bad about me? Then what? I knew I hadn't committed a crime but I've heard of paperwork mistakes and what's it to them if a file goes into the Keeper pile or not. Anyway I made it but I was not happy about feeling like I'd taken an unexpected risk.

Interview Question – describe your biggest failure   View Answer

Negotiation Details – a bit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caesars Entertainment Marketing Operations Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Caesars Entertainment employees and interview candidates.