Caesars Entertainment Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2014
Updated May 2, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Officer Interview

A week after submitting my resume, I did a short phone interview. I was immediately offered a one on one interview. The "interview" was with a large group. Everyone was assessed on their people skills and ability to work in a team. There, a handful was selected to return to begin formal training.

Interview Questions
It was an entry level position so terms were set.

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in April 2010.

The application is submitted online through Caesar's website and within a few days I was scheduled an interview. You must fill out a lot of paperwork and take a drug test before the interview. During the interview two security supervisors ask a lot of questions like "sell me a candy bar" and ask you about yourselves in a group environment. The two best candidates were selected and offered employment. The orientation process is a about 5 days of 9-5 classes with team building activities.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me your favorite candy bar and tell me why it is your favorite one   View Answer
    Barely. I had a B.A. so I was able to got 11.00 an hour over about 10.00 an hour