Caesars Entertainment Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Other than the panel interview that determines if you have a personality, the interview process was a joke. had to interview twice and do panel interviews twice. Departments don't seem to have their act together.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you bring?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

At the beginning of the interview process a basic math assessment was given to prospective employees. There were13 of us present and only six passed. The math test was very simply and you only had to answer 21 quiestions correctly to continue on to the panel interview. After the test, the hiring managers came in and asked us a few simple questions like when have you went above and beyond for a customer at a previous job. Only four,including myself,were selected to continue on to the realistic job preview with one of the supervisors of the department. We were given a tour of the casino and had a one on one interview with the supervisor. We were then told if selected to continue on we would receive a email to attend the executive panal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiable pay is 10.30

Security Officer Interview

Interview

A week after submitting my resume, I did a short phone interview. I was immediately offered a one on one interview. The "interview" was with a large group. Everyone was assessed on their people skills and ability to work in a team. There, a handful was selected to return to begin formal training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an entry level position so terms were set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

The application is submitted online through Caesar's website and within a few days I was scheduled an interview. You must fill out a lot of paperwork and take a drug test before the interview. During the interview two security supervisors ask a lot of questions like "sell me a candy bar" and ask you about yourselves in a group environment. The two best candidates were selected and offered employment. The orientation process is a about 5 days of 9-5 classes with team building activities.

Interview Questions

• Sell me your favorite candy bar and tell me why it is your favorite one   1 Answer

Negotiation

Barely. I had a B.A. so I was able to got 11.00 an hour over about 10.00 an hour