Caesars Entertainment Senior Buyer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Accountant (4)
- Table Games Dealer (4)
- Casino Customer Service Representative (3)
- Marketing Operations Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Promotions Associate (2)
- Food & Beverage Supervisor (2)
- Food and Beverage Manager (2)
- Security Officer (2)
- Senior Buyer (2)
- Count Room Manager (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Intern (2)
- Internal Auditor (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Director of Marketing (2)
- Casino Dealer (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Beverage Server (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Casino Table Games Supervisor (2)
- Gaming (1)
- Surveillance Officer (1)
- Restaurant Assistant Manager (1)
- Internal Audit Non-gaming (1)
- Front Desk Night Auditor (1)
- Gaming Analyst (1)
- Host/Cashier (1)
- Analyst At Corporate HQ (1)
- Cage Lead (1)
Senior Buyer Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.
Interview Details – 3 different interviews: initial meeting, phone meeting and lunch interview at location. During lunch interview, generally talked about retail strategy, merchandising and product development. One person seemed to be making all the decisions in regard to hiring. Strategic suggestions made during interview were not discussed again nor were they implemented, which was typical of management style.
Interview Question – Question on pricing strategy View Answer
Negotiation Details – Negotiated higher salary than I think they usually paid because of prior experience.
There was give and take.
Senior Buyer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in April 2011.
Interview Details – Applied online, took the test online, was interviewed one on one using standard questions like why do you want to work here, and why should we hire you. Got the offer letter, but had to decline.
- Would you describe yourself as a people person? Answer Question
- Many various questions about job experience Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Stress level was not reflected in salary.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment