Caesars Entertainment Senior Buyer Interview Questions

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

3 different interviews: initial meeting, phone meeting and lunch interview at location. During lunch interview, generally talked about retail strategy, merchandising and product development. One person seemed to be making all the decisions in regard to hiring. Strategic suggestions made during interview were not discussed again nor were they implemented, which was typical of management style.

Interview Questions

• Question on pricing strategy   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated higher salary than I think they usually paid because of prior experience. There was give and take.

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online, took the test online, was interviewed one on one using standard questions like why do you want to work here, and why should we hire you. Got the offer letter, but had to decline.

Interview Questions

Stress level was not reflected in salary.