Caesars Entertainment

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Storage Architect Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone call followed by a second phone call with a basic technical screen for the specific software I would support followed then by an in person interview with a director level team member.
Due to the urgency of the role many of the processes I was expecting were abbreviated.
2 calls totaling 60 minutes and two onsite visits totaling 45 minutes each and I received the offer.

Interview Question – I was asked the basic questions about the systems I would be supporting   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was exactly what I had negotiated prior to interviewing with my recruiter. As a side note I could have easily asked for 10% more. Keep in mind when you join, the place is a noisy cube farm so you may want to negotiate an office while you have the upper hand.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caesars Entertainment Storage Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Caesars Entertainment employees and interview candidates.