Caesars Entertainment

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Storage Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2011.

The interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone call followed by a second phone call with a basic technical screen for the specific software I would support followed then by an in person interview with a director level team member.
Due to the urgency of the role many of the processes I was expecting were abbreviated.
2 calls totaling 60 minutes and two onsite visits totaling 45 minutes each and I received the offer.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked the basic questions about the systems I would be supporting   Answer Question
The offer was exactly what I had negotiated prior to interviewing with my recruiter. As a side note I could have easily asked for 10% more. Keep in mind when you join, the place is a noisy cube farm so you may want to negotiate an office while you have the upper hand.