Caesars Entertainment VIP Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

VIP Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2011.

There were three interviews total. First was a very quick group interview. I was with two other candidates and was interviewed by 2 employees. They were nice, asked fair questions and were laid back. The same day they call everyone back who has been selected for a 2nd interview. There were about 25 people in the second group interview which was 3 silly tasks. 1st we had to tell the group who our favorite famous person is and why. Second we had to pick a hat out of a huge pile of different crazy hats and decribe why we picked it. Third we had to say our favorite animl and why. After that they call you if you are selected for a 3rd interview which is a panel interview, and you are alone. Mine was about 30 minutes and was with the highest people at Caesars Palace (various VP's) I think there were 6 or 7 people interviewing me. Wear a suit!! After the interview I got a call back within a couple of days. Through all of this you work with a recruiter from the employment center which makes it a smooth process.

Interview Questions
  • For this kind of job I guess What's your favorite animal and why is a bit unexpected!   View Answer
I did not negotiate with them. I was desperate for a job and was okay with what they paid.

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!