Cahaba GBA

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recovery Specialist Interview

Recovery Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cahaba GBA.

Interview Details – The interview was filled with basic questions that didn't have anything to do with the job. The candidates for this position were preselected so the interview was very unformal.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negations were accepted. Either you accepted the offer or else it would be void.

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cahaba GBA in November 2013.

Interview Details – I initially applied online and within a week or so was called back by HR to schedule a phone screening. I had the phone screening which lasted about 10-15 mins. Was called back within a few days for a face-to-face interview. Went in for a face-to-face interview with HR and the hiring manager. The interview seemed to have gone pretty well. Most of the questions were situational. Others were based off of my work history. After the interview, I was not given a business card from either interviewer so I had to call back to the HR receptionist to obtain their email addresses so that I could send a thank you letter. The receptionist had to ask permission to see if she could give out their email addresses. She only provided me with the HR representative's email address. I then emailed a thank you letter but received no acknowledgement. A week or two passed and the position was reopened on the website. Once it was closed, another week or two passed and it was reopened again. Then it was opened and closed a third time. During this whole time period I emailed the HR representative twice, about 4 weeks in between each email, to check the status of my application and did not receive a response. Eventually I conducted a little research and obtained the email address of the hiring manager to check on my application status and then the next day I was emailed a rejection letter from HR.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

Interviewed at Cahaba GBA

Interview Details – HR interview, and interview with a manager.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Proposal Specialist Interview

Proposal Specialist
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cahaba GBA in May 2011.

Interview Details – Bring your STAR interview answers. If you are prepared and are confident without being arrogant, you'll do well during the interview. I've interviewed with this company many times--never over the phone, always in person; sometimes with the hiring manager and HR rep, but mostly two interviews: one with the HR rep and one with the hiring manager. There are a variety of tests to weed out under qualified candidates.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult (customer, client, manager, co-worker). What was the situation, how did you respond, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Reimbursement Analyst Interview

Reimbursement Analyst
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cahaba GBA in July 2009.

Interview Details – Laid back process. Two interviews one with HR and One with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – no unespected interview questions. Basic stuff like tell about a difficult time, how you work under preasure, working with all levels of staff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. ecruiter stated this was the offer and they would not negotiate.

Worked for Cahaba GBA? Contribute to the Community!