Cairn Energy Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cairn Energy

Senior Manager Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cairn Energy (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

It took a little more time than expected. My Boss took my first interview, the second round was 10 days later with HR. The 3rd and final interaction was with the Finance Head of the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can make the audit work more interesting than just a monotonous routine kind of job   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a joining bonus with the company.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cairn Energy (New Delhi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Cairn Energy - on campus recruitment process in india: 1) Written test 2) Group Discussion 3) Personal interview

Interview Questions

• Draw the phase diagram of gas drive reservoir ( Actually interview questions were simple, this is one of the question asked, which is a simple one- related to Reservoir Engineering)   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cairn Energy (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

be well prepared with technical and project

PSCM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cairn Energy (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Excellent and highly respected company in India. HR department is thorough, professional and organized and conducted a thorough interview process. All day one on one meetings with various people. People are generally very good.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous position?   Answer Question
    • How well do you know the O&G Industry - name some of the suppliers or players in the industry   Answer Question