Cal-Am Properties, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cal-Am Properties, Inc.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cal-Am Properties, Inc. in October 2014.

Interview

The regional manager got in touch by phone first, we exchanged a few emails, and then we met in person. He was very respectful and professional, also friendly. Interview was easy and comfortable, but I could tell they know what they are looking for. (This is a good thing!)

Interview Questions

• Asked for specific examples of how I accomplished the things I listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cal-Am Properties, Inc. (Clearwater, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was a very quick, and easy process. I walked in sat down the manager asked me about why I would like the job. I answered a couple questions which went well, and she showed me around the clubhouse. We went back to the office which she described the scope of the job including the tasks required to work there.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in the position   1 Answer

Workcamper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cal-Am Properties, Inc. (Mesa, AZ) in April 2010.

Interview

I gave me resume directly to guest services. I was called back and interviewed in person. Easy questions on experience, and what I expected the job to be. Then I was given the details of the position and requirements I would have to follow

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations needed.