Cal Net Technology Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cal Net Technology Group

Management Position Interview

I really liked the recruiter for Cal Net as well as the HR Manager. Both will put you at ease when interviewing and this requires outstanding people skills. How many times have you interviewed with the company and felt like you were a criminal with the HR department. I promise you the experience with Cathy and Ron will be the exact opposite. It's much like when you are flying on an airlines, Cal Net HR will treat you like a first class passenger while many other employers will treat you like you are on coach. Anyone who is a Seinfeld, Carol Burnett, or In Living Color fan remembers the episodes about flying first class compared to coach and will enjoy the humor here.

Interview Questions
    • They couldn't stump me, but then again they asked questions directly related to how well I would perform my job, not idiotic questions unrelated to how well I could do my job. They will also run a background check, but don't fear if you have less than perfect credit history, they are really looking at your criminal background here.   Answer Question
    I nearly chose another offer that was slightly higher from another employer but the founder and HR, along with the solid stability and growth of this company won me over.

Technology Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Cal Net Technology Group.

1. Face to face - technical
    2. Face to face - technical consulting exam and scenario questions
    3. Personality exam online
    4. Background check.

Network Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cal Net Technology Group.

First you do a phone interview, with some minor technical questions. Then you will have an in-person with a few people there usually from HR and at least one technical person. Some scenario questions with some technical questions. Last piece is hands-on technical lab with 8 hour time limit.

Interview Questions
    • The hands-on lab is pretty straight-foward, but it took a lot longer than you would think. There is an 8 hour time limit and it goes by very quickly. They don't expect you to get everything done at all.   Answer Question
    Nothing special. Pretty standard

Worked for Cal Net Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!