CalPERS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Assistant Interview

Student Assistant
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CalPERS.

Interview Details – Pretty standard and easy interview. You're given a moment to look over the interview questions. You will likely be asked about your ability to prioritize/manage assignments and strengths/weaknesses. Just be friendly and personable! I pretty sure I botched my interview by being overly eager and asking about advancement opportunities. Lesson learned!

Student Assistant Interview

Student Assistant
Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CalPERS in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very laid back. Two people interviewed me at the same time, mostly asking questions about my resume and outside life. I did not prepare very well and thought that I came off a little nervous (probably did, but inside recommendation probably helped); however, I was offered the job after several weeks.

Interview Question – I see that you like to coach, how can these skills be transferred to the office environment?   Answer Question

Worked for CalPERS? Contribute to the Community!