Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Calabrio
- Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Programmer (1)
- Customer Support Representative (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calabrio.
I had an initial phone interview and then an in-person. I had a recruiter help me through the process and prepare me for the interview. Everyone was really nice. It was noticeable that they had lead many interviews and were hiring quite a few people. I talked to 6 people including HR and the CEO during my interview. The other people were in more technically oriented positions. The location is very nice, but they seemed to be catering to people barely out of college a little too strongly.
- The questions were all very easy. I feel like they mostly wanted to see if I fit into the culture. I had to do. There was one simple coding question that required me writing the solution on a piece of paper. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
HR and management were not able to give me a good plan of how I could further my career and take on more responsibility.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Calabrio (Minneapolis, MN).
Interview process consist of a phone interview with Human resources, followed by a more technical interview with the Director of Support Services. A third in-person interview would define if you are hired
- General Network Troubleshooting Answer Question
- No Offer
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Calabrio.
first phone interview with HR, second phone interview with higher ups--programmers, third tour of the place with HR and technical interview with principal. Seemed corporate like but trying to give the appearance otherwise. Seemed ok company but interview feedback was non-existent.
- vague technical interview questions...often more than one way to solve a programming solution. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Calabrio (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2009.
0. Screening ---if pass--- 1. Manager interview 2. Technical interview ---if pass--- 3. VP interview 4. CEO interview ---if pass--- 5. Offer Total hours would be around 4 to 5 hours long
It was an associate / entry level position so I accepted without negotiate since I was fresh out of college
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review