Calee Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Calee Marketing in March 2009.

I was invited into an interview after posting my resume to one of the big job sites. The secretary who called me made a strong emphasis on me wearing a suit, as though it was a very important position that I was trying out for. As I enter the office. I see a single room, and a hallway that possibly lead to the real office. There were other people also waiting for an interview with the manager.

When my name was called, it turns out that the single room was actually the manager's office. Bereft of any personal details, no papers, it was essentially a desk in a room with a chair. On the desk was a book on Management that the manager was reading. In it it quoted a line by Alexander the Great, which he claimed was the author's.

There weren't many questions during the interview that lead to anything, and only a very vague description of the company itself was given.

After the interview. I went home and was immediately given a phone call from the same receptionist saying he was very impressed with me, and called me in on a following Monday for a second interview.

Second interview was much more enlightening as I would up shadowing one of their door to door sales reps and finally understood what they did. I was also listening to their spiel about how they're top 3 of sales, and how much they believe in the company during the entire day, including their 4 tips for sales.

I gave the manager an "I'll think about it" and called back immediately that I'm too busy now with family. I haven't received a call since.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calee Marketing

Worked for Calee Marketing? Contribute to the Community!