Calendar Club Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calendar Club

Seasonal Kiosk Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Calendar Club in November 2013.

Generic phone interview lasted five minutes. I was called back in ten minutes with job offer. Had no experience running a mall kiosk but had management experience. Sounded like they were desperate to get anyone. This should have been a red flag that this was not the place to work. Questions included past work experience and whether I could handle the job with out knowing all that was expected.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Calendar Club in July 2010.

I met with the Marketing Director. We went through my resume and she asked the standard questions i.e what is your greatest strength/weakness, how do you handle conflict, etc.

She was 20 minutes late for my interview but I chatted with the receptionist in the meantime. The people that work there were a bit older and traditional.

She didn't ask me too many questions and I took it as a bad sign. Interview lasted 20 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Applied and got a phone call the day of. It was a group interview, it was fun and totally irrelevant to your skills and experience.

They would give you a bag full of change and tell you to calculate how much money was in the bag.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Calendar Club in October 2010.

I dropped of my resume at about 11am, and was asked if I wanted to do an interview at 4pm that same day.

Three other prospective employees and I met up with the owners of the place at the food court of the mall. For about an hour, we discussed the objectives and duties expected of the employees, and were asked to try and sell various Calendar Club merchandise to the managers. Overall, it was a very simple process.

The following night, I was called back asking if I was still interested in a position, and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Calendar Club? Contribute to the Community!