Calfrac Well Services Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2015

2.2

TSIT I (Engineer In Training Year I) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Smithfield, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and got a call from a recruiter a couple weeks later. Basic questions about getting to know me (not really interview questions) just a little bit about myself, and what's my idea for the job they were offering me. Got past that and a call about a week later wanting me to go for an onsite interview, I went and it was painless. Basically just told me about the tsit program, and how cold it gets in North Dakota. Pretty much got the job, but decided to take another opportunity. Seems like a good company with a lot of opportunity for travel and seeing different places, which made it my second choice of offers after I graduated with a BS in engineering. Starting pay was noticeably low though. I think after the tsit program (2 years) it would jump up quite a bit.

Quality Control Interview

Interview

I applied for the job online then went in to their office the next day. I was able to talk with the recruiter and we scheduled an interview. The interview was short. I gave them an overview of my experience then the rest of the time was spent describing the position in general terms.

TSIT (Engineer In Training) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Smithfield, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at career fair at Penn State the fall of my senior year and was offered a second interview at the Smithfield, PA office about a month later. The second interview was an information session about the company and yard and lab tour in the morning, and second round interviews from 12 pm to 6 pm. Then we went to a really nice Italian restaurant for dinner for a few hours. Very fun interview process. Was offered a job with the company about a week later. Great and organized company thus far. Looking forward t working for them.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about situations you have faced and a few questions about resume.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Calfrac Well Services.

Interview

Interview process was very short. Basically they wanted to ensure that someone that came into the company would play well with others. I later realized this was because there is a lot of office politics.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any business related questions other than where I saw myself in 5 years.   Answer Question