Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Calfrac Well Services
- Accounts Payable (1)
- Quality Control (1)
- TSIT (Engineer In Training) (1)
- TSIT I (Engineer In Training Year I) (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Smithfield, PA) in April 2014.
Applied online, and got a call from a recruiter a couple weeks later. Basic questions about getting to know me (not really interview questions) just a little bit about myself, and what's my idea for the job they were offering me. Got past that and a call about a week later wanting me to go for an onsite interview, I went and it was painless. Basically just told me about the tsit program, and how cold it gets in North Dakota. Pretty much got the job, but decided to take another opportunity. Seems like a good company with a lot of opportunity for travel and seeing different places, which made it my second choice of offers after I graduated with a BS in engineering. Starting pay was noticeably low though. I think after the tsit program (2 years) it would jump up quite a bit.
- Basic interview questions, nothing un-ordinary Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied for the job online then went in to their office the next day. I was able to talk with the recruiter and we scheduled an interview. The interview was short. I gave them an overview of my experience then the rest of the time was spent describing the position in general terms.
- Where do you see yourself in 3 months? In 3 years? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Calfrac Well Services (Smithfield, PA) in October 2013.
Interviewed at career fair at Penn State the fall of my senior year and was offered a second interview at the Smithfield, PA office about a month later. The second interview was an information session about the company and yard and lab tour in the morning, and second round interviews from 12 pm to 6 pm. Then we went to a really nice Italian restaurant for dinner for a few hours. Very fun interview process. Was offered a job with the company about a week later. Great and organized company thus far. Looking forward t working for them.
- Typical interview questions about situations you have faced and a few questions about resume. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Calfrac Well Services.
Interview process was very short. Basically they wanted to ensure that someone that came into the company would play well with others. I later realized this was because there is a lot of office politics.
- They didn't ask me any business related questions other than where I saw myself in 5 years. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review