Calfrac Well Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

TSIT (Engineer In Training) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Smithfield, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Calfrac Well Services in October 2013.

Interviewed at career fair at Penn State the fall of my senior year and was offered a second interview at the Smithfield, PA office about a month later. The second interview was an information session about the company and yard and lab tour in the morning, and second round interviews from 12 pm to 6 pm. Then we went to a really nice Italian restaurant for dinner for a few hours. Very fun interview process. Was offered a job with the company about a week later. Great and organized company thus far. Looking forward t working for them.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions about situations you have faced and a few questions about resume.   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

I applied for the job online then went in to their office the next day. I was able to talk with the recruiter and we scheduled an interview. The interview was short. I gave them an overview of my experience then the rest of the time was spent describing the position in general terms.

Accounts Payable Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Calfrac Well Services.

Interview process was very short. Basically they wanted to ensure that someone that came into the company would play well with others. I later realized this was because there is a lot of office politics.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask me any business related questions other than where I saw myself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calfrac Well Services

Worked for Calfrac Well Services? Contribute to the Community!