Calgary Board of Education

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing and Recruitment Assistant Interview

Staffing and Recruitment Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Calgary Board of Education in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position in May and had completely forgotten about it when I got the call for an interview in July. The people who interviewed were a great group and I think I would have really enjoyed working with them. The best advice I can give is that it seems that in order to be successful with the Calgary Board of Education it is important to be a former teacher or principle.

Interview Question – How would you ensure that something you are communicating is understood?   Answer Question

Assistant Principal Interview

Assistant Principal
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Calgary Board of Education in September 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by three folks. Two principals and the director. They took turn asking questions related to educational direction of the board and how you might implement these changes. It was very informative to me.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – School wasn't a good fit.

Worked for Calgary Board of Education? Contribute to the Community!