Calgary Board of Education

www.cbe.ab.ca

Calgary Board of Education Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calgary Board of Education

Staffing and Recruitment Assistant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Calgary Board of Education in July 2010.

I applied for the position in May and had completely forgotten about it when I got the call for an interview in July. The people who interviewed were a great group and I think I would have really enjoyed working with them. The best advice I can give is that it seems that in order to be successful with the Calgary Board of Education it is important to be a former teacher or principle.

Interview Questions
    • How would you ensure that something you are communicating is understood?   Answer Question

Assistant Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Calgary Board of Education in September 2008.

I was interviewed by three folks. Two principals and the director. They took turn asking questions related to educational direction of the board and how you might implement these changes. It was very informative to me.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see Elmore's work impacting your work?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite part of teaching - writing or reading?   Answer Question

School wasn't a good fit.