Calgary Board of Education
www.cbe.ab.ca Calgary, Canada 5000+ Employees

Calgary Board of Education Staffing and Recruitment Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing and Recruitment Assistant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Calgary Board of Education in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position in May and had completely forgotten about it when I got the call for an interview in July. The people who interviewed were a great group and I think I would have really enjoyed working with them. The best advice I can give is that it seems that in order to be successful with the Calgary Board of Education it is important to be a former teacher or principle.

Interview Question – How would you ensure that something you are communicating is understood?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Calgary Board of Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Calgary Board of Education Staffing and Recruitment Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Calgary Board of Education employees and interview candidates.