Calian Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calian Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Calian Technologies (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and heard back almost immediately regarding a phone interview. (within 2 days) Scheduled the phone interview the next day. Phone interview took about 30 minutes: consisted of telling me more about Calian, and asking me fairly specific questions about my experience. Interviewer said she will let me know by the end of the following week if I will move on to the next stage. She also told me that there will be 2 or 3 in person interviews. This automatically made me realize the process would take at least a month. I thought the interview went fairly well! In fact, I followed up with a very nice thank you email (the text I use that gets me a very high result from previous job interviews). THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME AGAIN. This shows that they do not value the time and effort we as job seekers put in.

Instructional Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Calian Technologies (Barrie, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a pretty standard process. I had a phone interview with their in-house recruiter, and then my CV was reviewed by the Contract Manager before it was presented to the client. I then did a face-to-face on site at the client with the Contract Manager and two other IDOs. The process was mercifully quick...arguably the fastest time-to-offer situation I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some specific doctrine and practice questions about my experience as it related to the unique environment in which I would be working.   1 Answer