Calian Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014
1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Calian Technologies in June 2014.

Applied online and heard back almost immediately regarding a phone interview. (within 2 days) Scheduled the phone interview the next day. Phone interview took about 30 minutes: consisted of telling me more about Calian, and asking me fairly specific questions about my experience. Interviewer said she will let me know by the end of the following week if I will move on to the next stage. She also told me that there will be 2 or 3 in person interviews. This automatically made me realize the process would take at least a month.

I thought the interview went fairly well! In fact, I followed up with a very nice thank you email (the text I use that gets me a very high result from previous job interviews).

THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME AGAIN. This shows that they do not value the time and effort we as job seekers put in.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calian Technologies

Worked for Calian Technologies? Contribute to the Community!