California Association of Realtors

Updated Apr 15, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Association of Realtors

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at California Association of Realtors (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume, they called to schedule a phone interview. Second round interview was in person. At the in-person interview, I was asked to fill out a formal application. Interview questions focused largely on my ability to provide excellent customer service. The longest part of the process was waiting for a background check to complete, which reached out to all of my listed contacts and several former employers.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation where you were told you couldn't do something and did it anyway.   Answer Question

Sen Eng Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at California Association of Realtors in February 2010.

Interview

hiring was good but need to improve in time management

Interview Questions