California Bank & Trust Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Bank & Trust

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at California Bank & Trust in January 2011.

Since I currently worked with the company I merely submitted my application and recieved a call about a week later that it was being forwarded to the branch. I then waited another week before I heard on what date my interview was to take place. When arriving I was interviewed by three officials of that particular branch and was asked an array of questions about how I work, what I am looking for with this job, and how I am with my co-workers. They then told me a little about thier branch and asked if I had any questions. I was declined the position because they said my ambitions were to be a new accounts rep and they would rather have me there as that position than as a customer service rep.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a problem with another co-worker in oyur branch?   View Answer

Business Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at California Bank & Trust in August 2010.

I met with the HR Director for 1 - 1 1/2 hours at their office in UTC. She was a very friendly and positive person. I enjoyed the interview. Afterwards, I was immediately finger-printed to continue the interview and hiring process. This was only the 1st interview, and the 2nd interview was scheduled for shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions