California Bank & Trust Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Bank & Trust

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager was very nice and helped me prep for interview with Sr. Credit Analyst. Asked about my experience and what I did that would be useful in the position. Interviewed after with the Sr. Credit analyst and then with the entire team (6 total people).

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Since I currently worked with the company I merely submitted my application and recieved a call about a week later that it was being forwarded to the branch. I then waited another week before I heard on what date my interview was to take place. When arriving I was interviewed by three officials of that particular branch and was asked an array of questions about how I work, what I am looking for with this job, and how I am with my co-workers. They then told me a little about thier branch and asked if I had any questions. I was declined the position because they said my ambitions were to be a new accounts rep and they would rather have me there as that position than as a customer service rep.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with another co-worker in oyur branch?   1 Answer

Business Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (San Diego, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I met with the HR Director for 1 - 1 1/2 hours at their office in UTC. She was a very friendly and positive person. I enjoyed the interview. Afterwards, I was immediately finger-printed to continue the interview and hiring process. This was only the 1st interview, and the 2nd interview was scheduled for shortly thereafter.