California Bureau of State Audits
www.bsa.ca.gov Sacramento, CA 50 to 149 Employees

California Bureau of State Audits Auditor Evaluator I Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Auditor Evaluator I Interview

Auditor Evaluator I

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at California Bureau of State Audits.

Interview Details – First contact was for a phone exam. An audit Principal and Senior asked certain questions regarding accounting and auditing.

Second contact, upon the successful phone exam is a written test. Two essays with a time limit regarding how one would proceed with a certain audit.

If successful with the written examination, the third contact is an interview with an audit Senior and Principal, and then an audit Deputy.

Interview Question – Where would you find potential fraud in a balance sheet? (Open ended)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for California Bureau of State Audits? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at California Bureau of State Audits Auditor Evaluator I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by California Bureau of State Audits employees and interview candidates.