California Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Credit Union

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Credit Union.

Interview

I came into the branch I wanted to work at & filled out an application. A few days later I was scheduled an interview at the branch. My interview was with the Assistant Manager. I was asked about my work experience and my compensation expectations.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would help you in this position?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at California Credit Union (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very professional and succinct.There were two personnels in the interviewing process. There was one at the initial interview. for the second interview there were two personnels. The second interview was shorter in time than the first. I was offered the position on the second interview based on my backgound result..

Interview Questions

• Professional goals and educational plans.   1 Answer