California Credits Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Pasadena, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at California Credits Group in April 2008.

Interview Details – Simple walk through of the resume and background. No curveballs at all. Just know your resume and skills.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Accepted another offer.

Project Associate Interview

Project Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at California Credits Group.

Interview Details – There were 1 interview process, I was interviewed by 2 people from the HR department. It took me about couple of days from the interview to the offer.

Interview Question – They were asking me about general interview questions, strengths and weaknesses and skills   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at California Credits Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Call from HR - standard questions and if you pass, appointment for in-office interview
2. In-person interview with HR - Knowledge of company, Q&A
3. Group Interview with 2-3 Senior Associates - Resume walkthrough, Strengths, Weaknesses, Past experiences that add value to the company

Once the interview process was finished, I received a phone call from the company's HR Manager a week later offering the position and start date
Paperwork was signed and compensation was discussed during this time

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern

The process took 2 days - interviewed at California Credits Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – Basic interview style questions

Interview Question – What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was very low

Worked for California Credits Group? Contribute to the Community!