California Dtsc Interview Questions & Reviews

1.0

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at California Dtsc in March 2011.

Was contacted within a week after applying and was immediately asked why I wanted to work there. Then set up an interview a day later for a 1:1 interview. The interviewer went over what the job entailed - did not ask me any questions until I asked a few questions regarding the job. The only question the interviewer asked was basically whether money or the job itself was more important to me. I was then told they would decide in 2 weeks. Called two weeks later and left a followup message. Was not contacted until a week or two later and went through another phone interview which had very basic questions about my computer proficiency, class schedule, and availability. Waited another week and was notified that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

Student Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at California Dtsc in February 2010.

Very organized, quick response, easy to work with.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Dtsc

Worked for California Dtsc? Contribute to the Community!