California ISO Interview Questions in Folsom, CA

Interviews for Top Jobs at California ISO

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Corporate Rotation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied online - interviewed at California ISO in June 2014.

The interview process is rather straightforward. If your application or resume interests them, the HR department will contact you for a Skype interview for the first round to get to know you more as an applicant. No technical questions in the first round.

Interview Questions
    • How would you translate your experiences indicated on your resume to the workplace at the ISO?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at California ISO in March 2013.

Easy interview, asked about coursework and previous experience, experience with power system software a plus, data handling software will be handy, encouraging during the interview

Interview Questions
    • Didnt like skype interview as there was glitch, what are the things u dont like about you and how do you plan to change it? Some technical questions regarding your projects   View Answer
    No negotiation as it was my dream company. Competitive salaries and great job description

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at California ISO in July 2009.

Straight forward. Usually a phone interview followed up by panel then group interviews.

Short negotiations due to the lack of alternatives in the benefits package

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at California ISO in March 2011.

After a screening phone interview with HR, I had a Skype interview with one a manager. Both he and I agreed I was not a good fit for his department and we were both confused that the interview had even been set up. After our discussion he agreed to forward my resume to a more relevant department. It took about 2 weeks before HR finally tried to schedule another interview, by which time I had accepted an offer with a different company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you worked in a group with a problematic member and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at California ISO in April 2011.

I contacted the HR through a friend of mine. Within 2 weeks, I got an email requesting schedule of an interview. Lovely people. Had a Skype interview with 2 Hiring Managers (1 of them I eventually worked with). Great experience. Awesome company and culture. They basically asked questions on my resume.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at California ISO in September 2008.

I was interviewed then hired.

Interview Questions

Worked for California ISO? Contribute to the Community!