California's Great America

California's Great America Food Service Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 15-20 minutes but the waiting time exceeded 30 minutes. Other the waiting time, it was a fast and easy process. You just had to sign in and wait for your name to be called.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for California's Great America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Easiest first interview of my life. The guy was so nice, the interview was so fast and calm. The guy asked me 3 questions before offering me the position. I was dressed very professionally which I think gave me bonus points.

Interview Questions

• If you found a lost child, how would you deal with the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward. You fill out an application. Tell them you want to be placed at a specific area. Picnic foods is probably the easiest foods place to work at. Theres also a orientation you have to sit through. No questions just informational video.