California's Great America Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.5

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at California's Great America.

Interview

A four to five hour line of chaos that you see people cutting into all the time. Also some people get to just skip the line do to who they know. To a 2 min interview that is a joke.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

When I arrived I filled out an availability form and then waited 5-10 minutes before getting interviewed. The interviewer was very laid back and nice. He started talking about what the job involves and then asked a few fairly easy questions. After accepting the position I read and initialed papers while he went in-depth about the hiring process. It took about a total of 45 min -1 hr

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an angry customer ?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if your co-worker was slacking off ?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you received great customer service   1 Answer

Games Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was really chill but if they are kinda eh about games for u they will tell you to advertise. Make sure to answer first so they don't take ur answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

To be calm and not to stutter or say um a lot

Park Services Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at California's Great America.

Interview

Quick and easy, the wait is way longer than necessary and its approx. a 3-4 day process if you get it done quickly! P.S be prepared for feet aches the first few days of work its a lot of walking they do not kid about that!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at great america?   1 Answer

Food Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at California's Great America in March 2015.

Interview

It was very short, chill, and the questions were all really easy to answer. The person interviewing me was very easy for me to talk to. The process was very easy and the staff was all really organized.

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 15-20 minutes but the waiting time exceeded 30 minutes. Other the waiting time, it was a fast and easy process. You just had to sign in and wait for your name to be called.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a relaxed interview. I had no experience so they asked me some basic questions. They do ask you to elaborate if you give vague answers. Just be confident and don't stumble on your answers.

Interview Questions

• -Why is cleanliness important? -How would you deal with an angry customer? -Who is responsible for cleaning great america? -What would you do if you saw your coworkers slacking off? -Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Admissions Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Got called for interview, real nice friendly man gave me an interview with a lady. It was easy because we would have time to think while one of us answered first while one of us thought for the best answer. It took no more than 10 minutes for both of us. We both got the job.

Interview Questions

• There is no hard questions or unexpected really. Its all suspected and not hard.   Answer Question

Park Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and within 4 hours, I got called back. I went in for my interview about a week later where I filled out my availability and they asked me a couple of questions. They start by asking you to tell them about yourself. Then, my interviewer gave me a couple of scenarios where I answered them to the best of my ability. After I walked out of my interview, they hired me!

Interview Questions

• If I told you to sweep this area and to look for the fine details what do you think I meant?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Easiest first interview of my life. The guy was so nice, the interview was so fast and calm. The guy asked me 3 questions before offering me the position. I was dressed very professionally which I think gave me bonus points.

Interview Questions

• If you found a lost child, how would you deal with the situation.   1 Answer