Calix Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Calix in July 2014.

They come to my college for career fair. Gave my resume. They conducted spot interview with few basic networking questions. They look for prior work exp with networking devices + CCNA certification. Got a call for phone interview in a week. Questions from L1, L2 of OSI. HR questions. About company and my interest on the company.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Petaluma, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Calix in June 2012.

The HR worker called and we went through the initial phone interview for about 15 minutes. After which, we scheduled a meeting to meet the next week for internal interviews on site. I called to confirm two days prior and got put threw a phone maze. Finally, I got a hold of the interviewer twice, to which she hung up and beat around the bush.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to join tomorrow, what project would you want to jump in on currently?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Basic Hiring Process.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Calix in August 2012.

Went in for an interview and talked to many different guys and was presented the technology...etc. Pretty casual conversation with a little technical flavor in it.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Petaluma, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Calix in September 2009.

Pretty straighforward. a Phone interview followed by quick on-site interview. Very fundamental questions. All interviewers are good.

Customer Service Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Calix in October 2011.

Looking for experience in Linux individuals

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Petaluma, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Calix in June 2010.

Once my resume was selected, I got 2 phone interviews from the Hiring Manager, and his technical manager to confirm the technical background.
    When the result of these 2 interviews was positive, a 1:1 interview was scheduled with a group of 8 people on premises.

Interview Questions
    • What would be the perfect access system for you?   View Answer

Worked for Calix? Contribute to the Community!