Calix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Petaluma, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Calix in June 2012.

Interview Details – The HR worker called and we went through the initial phone interview for about 15 minutes. After which, we scheduled a meeting to meet the next week for internal interviews on site. I called to confirm two days prior and got put threw a phone maze. Finally, I got a hold of the interviewer twice, to which she hung up and beat around the bush.

Interview Question – If you were to join tomorrow, what project would you want to jump in on currently?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Calix

Interview Details – Basic Hiring Process.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Associate Systems Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Calix in August 2012.

Interview Details – Went in for an interview and talked to many different guys and was presented the technology...etc. Pretty casual conversation with a little technical flavor in it.

Interview Question – About my knowledge with IP routing   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Associate Systems Engineer
Petaluma, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Calix in September 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty straighforward. a Phone interview followed by quick on-site interview. Very fundamental questions. All interviewers are good.

Customer Service Technology Intern Interview

Customer Service Technology Intern
Richardson, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Calix in October 2011.

Interview Details – Looking for experience in Linux individuals

Interview Question – What are the 4 p's of marketing   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Petaluma, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Calix in June 2010.

Interview Details – Once my resume was selected, I got 2 phone interviews from the Hiring Manager, and his technical manager to confirm the technical background.
When the result of these 2 interviews was positive, a 1:1 interview was scheduled with a group of 8 people on premises.

Interview Question – What would be the perfect access system for you?   View Answer

Worked for Calix? Contribute to the Community!