Caltrans

Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental PLanner Natural Sciences Interview

Environmental PLanner Natural Sciences
Oakland, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Caltrans in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was a series of seven questions asked by 3 panel members. Everyone seemed drawn out and unhappy to be there, I think I was the sixth interview that day, and probably 25th interview that week, or some rediculous number. They asked very specific questions that were multiple parts and did not allow me to see the questions. I would suggest in the future they allow a person to take notes, or at least see the question being asked at the time. I answered the questions well and was asked back for a second interview but I guess they are looking for superman, like all other places these days.

Interview Questions

• What is the army corp defintion of a wetland?   View Answer
  • IF your dealing with a oak wooldand near a wetland please explain the entire environmental planning process from start to finish?   View Answer

Worked for Caltrans? Contribute to the Community!