Calvin Klein Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Calvin Klein.

It was pretty straight forward. Obviously, the more holidays you can work the better and they are looking for you to work weekends. They want to make sure you are able to communicate with customers and provide quality customer service. Do not apply for a job of you can work less than 4 days a week.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer was complaining about a return?   View Answer

Print Production Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Calvin Klein in October 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. I had a brief phone interview with them at a scheduled time. Based on this interview we scheduled a time for me to come in for a first interview with the woman whom would be my direct manager in Print Production.

When I arrived for the first interview I spoke with the recruiter for approximately 20 minutes. Then the woman came in and we spoke for about 10 minutes. At this point we decided to have a second interview.

For the second interview I would be meeting the VP of Print Production. I spoke with this woman for about 5 minutes. After this the recruiter and I spoke for about 20 minutes.

My problem with the process was the recruiter. He was assuring me I was a top candidate, etc. I feel like he was just wasting my time and didn't have enough guts/honesty to tell me that I wasn't exactly what they were looking for. In the end I spent most of my time talking to this recruiter, who was very nice but actually had no part in the actual hiring decision.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were directly related to the job posting responsibilities. I found nothing to be off the mark or extraordinary.   Answer Question

Floor Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Calvin Klein.

I walked in casually to see if they were hiring. Luckily, the general manager happened to be in. He handed me an application, and told me to come back for an interview. The interview went smoothly. I also took a personality questionnaire to see if I qualified for the "floor supervisor" position. I passed! And I've been employed with this company for about 3 years now.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

quick and easy, called me in three days and hired me in two. They did a group interview and after that a group orientation that mostly just filled out paper work for the store.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Calvin Klein.

I had one interview at Calvin Klein. They asked me the usual questions such as when I had to deal with an unruly customer as well as when I had went above and beyond for a customer. Also, they gave me a specific customer type and occasion and asked me to choose an outfit based on the information given.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if I had any situations dealing with a co-worker bringing up the idea to commit internal theft, etc.   View Answer
    They asked me if starting at x amount of dollars was okay, but I asked for a bit more considering I had more than enough experience for the position I applied for. They happily accepted.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Calvin Klein in July 2013.

very easy. it was a phone interview i was simply asked to go through my resume and tell him a bit about myself.. i did. the manager was really friendly. seemed cool. he called back and offered me to position later that day. awesome right/ i accepted. sorry about the lower case. keyboard broken

Customer Service Interview

Went into office of an official, gave her my resume. She asked me a question about my previous work and why I would be good at sales, and that was that

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Calvin Klein in April 2013.

One manager interviewed me in the back, asked me about working with customers and helping them. My friend referred me to the store, and I needed two letters of recommendation to give to the managers. I'm not sure if they do the letters of recommendation anymore. A resume was also required. The store hires many high school-college aged students.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer
    no negotiation.

Stock Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Calvin Klein.

You must know the brand, be a leader, and have a passion for retail. Someone with retail, sales, warehouse, or stockroom management experience is preferred. Make sure you fill out the application correctly. Be clear, concise, and have energy. Someone who will take accountability for their work will be preferred.

Interview Questions
    • How do you effectively motivate a team when people start to get lazy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waipahu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waipahu, HI

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Calvin Klein in August 2012.

I turned in my resume and right there got an interview slot for the next day. I thought itd be fast and easy. I did the interview which was very short and she only asked me a question while we just talked about retail and my previous job. She said she'd let me know within the week.

Interview Questions
    I waited a week and a half and i called in and she told me I got the job and that she'll let me know when my first day was the next day. she never called me back. I called the store to find out and they said that she would call me. Still waiting. SO unprofessional and inconsistent.