Calvin Klein Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cabazon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cabazon, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Calvin Klein in October 2010.

Interview was very short, about ten minutes. They did not call references. I was hired right before the Christmas season, so I bet the interview process would be lengthier at a different time of the year. They told me that they never interviewed people who just dropped off resumes, only people who came in and asked to speak to a manager and had their application ready.

no negotiations. I asked what everyone else got paid and it was the same across the board.

Floor Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Calvin Klein.

I walked in casually to see if they were hiring. Luckily, the general manager happened to be in. He handed me an application, and told me to come back for an interview. The interview went smoothly. I also took a personality questionnaire to see if I qualified for the "floor supervisor" position. I passed! And I've been employed with this company for about 3 years now.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Calvin Klein in April 2013.

One manager interviewed me in the back, asked me about working with customers and helping them. My friend referred me to the store, and I needed two letters of recommendation to give to the managers. I'm not sure if they do the letters of recommendation anymore. A resume was also required. The store hires many high school-college aged students.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer
    no negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

quick and easy, called me in three days and hired me in two. They did a group interview and after that a group orientation that mostly just filled out paper work for the store.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Calvin Klein.

I had one interview at Calvin Klein. They asked me the usual questions such as when I had to deal with an unruly customer as well as when I had went above and beyond for a customer. Also, they gave me a specific customer type and occasion and asked me to choose an outfit based on the information given.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if I had any situations dealing with a co-worker bringing up the idea to commit internal theft, etc.   View Answer
    They asked me if starting at x amount of dollars was okay, but I asked for a bit more considering I had more than enough experience for the position I applied for. They happily accepted.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Calvin Klein in November 2011.

Applied online, got an email for the recruiter the next day, asked to come in for an interview the following week. Met with HR recruiter spoke for about 15 minutes then Met with director, interview lasted about 1hr plus. HR recruiter informed me she would be in touch. After sending a thank you letter the same day, recruiter replied informing me that I was a finalist and asked if I could come in for a second interview with 2nd director. Came in later that week and met with both directors. Interview last about and hour. Sent thank you letters the same day. Didn't hear back from HR for about a week. Sent a follow up letter to recruiter and she asked for references and then offered me the position the very next day.

Interview Questions
    • Does your current job know you are applying for this position?   Answer Question
    No negotiation needed, I accepted the offer.

Customer Service Interview

Went into office of an official, gave her my resume. She asked me a question about my previous work and why I would be good at sales, and that was that

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Calvin Klein in March 2012.

Easy, they interviewed me on the spot and set up a final interview a day or two later.

Stock Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Calvin Klein.

You must know the brand, be a leader, and have a passion for retail. Someone with retail, sales, warehouse, or stockroom management experience is preferred. Make sure you fill out the application correctly. Be clear, concise, and have energy. Someone who will take accountability for their work will be preferred.

Interview Questions
    • How do you effectively motivate a team when people start to get lazy.   Answer Question

Floor Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Calvin Klein in July 2009.

The hiring process was easy when I was hired but that was with the former store manager. For this location, the new manager is very unorganized. In the past 6 months, at least 4 associates have not received their first paycheck on time because he didn't get the information in on time. The process will depend who hires you.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what I dislike most about retail.   View Answer
    There was none. they don't even tell you how much your are making until after you are hired.

Worked for Calvin Klein? Contribute to the Community!