Calvin Klein Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.2

Accessory Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calvin Klein.

Interview

The interview over the phone- I was asked to talk about my work and my inspiration and whether I had any previous experience or not. This was my very first interview for first internship and lasted maybe for 15 min top.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calvin Klein.

Interview

Group interview. 2-4 people. Pretty basic interview questions. Really have to find unique ways to set yourself apart from the group. Memorized the SALES theory. As long as you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and common sense , you should be fine

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Calvin Klein (Fort Myers, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Manager found my resume on job board and contacted me via email. Interviewed with her later that same week. Interview lasted two hours and included the typical interview as well as a questionnaire that evaluates your honesty/morality. I'm female and I wore a black t-shirt with a black cardigan, dark denim, and black shoes. Minimal jewelry and natural makeup and hair. Dress code for the store is all black, so I wouldn't recommend wearing denim. Questionnaire is tricky, be very cautious when taking it. It is also timed.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • Two of your friends at work ask you to help them steal something, would you do it? If no, how would you convince them not to steal?   1 Answer
    • Do you typically root for the villain?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary. Just be confident in what your worth but also understand salaries are by the volume of the store and they need to stay in the green after paying you. Just ask what the pay scale would look like for someone with your level of experience. If the manager really likes you they'll fight for the rate you ask for.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calvin Klein.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Obviously, the more holidays you can work the better and they are looking for you to work weekends. They want to make sure you are able to communicate with customers and provide quality customer service. Do not apply for a job of you can work less than 4 days a week.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was complaining about a return?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Calvin Klein in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. I had a brief phone interview with them at a scheduled time. Based on this interview we scheduled a time for me to come in for a first interview with the woman whom would be my direct manager in Print Production. When I arrived for the first interview I spoke with the recruiter for approximately 20 minutes. Then the woman came in and we spoke for about 10 minutes. At this point we decided to have a second interview. For the second interview I would be meeting the VP of Print Production. I spoke with this woman for about 5 minutes. After this the recruiter and I spoke for about 20 minutes. My problem with the process was the recruiter. He was assuring me I was a top candidate, etc. I feel like he was just wasting my time and didn't have enough guts/honesty to tell me that I wasn't exactly what they were looking for. In the end I spent most of my time talking to this recruiter, who was very nice but actually had no part in the actual hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were directly related to the job posting responsibilities. I found nothing to be off the mark or extraordinary.   Answer Question

Floor Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Calvin Klein.

Interview

I walked in casually to see if they were hiring. Luckily, the general manager happened to be in. He handed me an application, and told me to come back for an interview. The interview went smoothly. I also took a personality questionnaire to see if I qualified for the "floor supervisor" position. I passed! And I've been employed with this company for about 3 years now.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Executive Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Calvin Klein (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interviews started with a warm welcome and lead to a thorough explanation of the restructuring happening in the marketing division. The job's responsibilities was clearly presented as well as how the job would effect the outcome of key departments and product lines. Overall was a pleasant and informative process.

Interview Questions

• How would you change or update the iconic direction for the underwear product category to take advantage of current social and sharing technology?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

quick and easy, called me in three days and hired me in two. They did a group interview and after that a group orientation that mostly just filled out paper work for the store.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calvin Klein.

Interview

I had one interview at Calvin Klein. They asked me the usual questions such as when I had to deal with an unruly customer as well as when I had went above and beyond for a customer. Also, they gave me a specific customer type and occasion and asked me to choose an outfit based on the information given.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any situations dealing with a co-worker bringing up the idea to commit internal theft, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me if starting at x amount of dollars was okay, but I asked for a bit more considering I had more than enough experience for the position I applied for. They happily accepted.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calvin Klein (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

very easy. it was a phone interview i was simply asked to go through my resume and tell him a bit about myself.. i did. the manager was really friendly. seemed cool. he called back and offered me to position later that day. awesome right/ i accepted. sorry about the lower case. keyboard broken