Calxeda Interview Questions

3.5

Hardware Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone screen followed by a 7 round interview.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of interesting questions. Can't think of any difficult ones.   Answer Question

Interview

After first phone interview, it comes the onsite. Many basic questions and around resume.

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calxeda (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First was coding interview on phone. After that 2 onsite interviews. Coding was in C. Asked me programs on bit operations and addition and deletions of items from singly linked list.

Interview Questions

• programs on bit operations part was difficult for me   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Calxeda (Austin, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Was interviewed by 5 different executives. All had vast experience and had great questions. Quick, fast paced thinkers and made you think on your feet. Cared a lot about 'fit' and industry IQ Wanted to understand how you would make an impact to the company. Hiring was pretty quick and they were very forthcoming and straight forward when it came to communication.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Austin is a great place to negotiate.