Calypso Saint Barth

Updated Oct 1, 2014

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calypso Saint Barth

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Calypso Saint Barth in September 2014.

I applied for the position posted on Craigslist and received an email with contact info to set up an interview, went to the interview and the girl conducting it got of track several times and when she realized she had another appointment she handed me her business card with an email address and that was it. I followed up within a couple days and never heard back, not even a courtesy reply. Rude!

Interview Questions
    • Since you have another job can you start work at 10am on Saturdays?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Calypso Saint Barth in June 2012.

After resume was sent to VP got a call back within 2 days for interview the same week. 1-on-1 interview went great except for small cramped space it was held in. Phone interview 2 days later went well and asked to come in to start training the same week. So far the staff is receptive and friendly and there seems to be a family atmosphere. Store itself is very laid back.

Interview Questions
    • What was the best and worse customer you had?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important thing being in a retail environment?   View Answer
    Make sure you know their wage range and negotiate as high as you think you can get or else they might just give you the pay that you ask for and no more than that.

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hampton, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hampton, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Calypso Saint Barth in June 2010.

Went to their headquarters in New York City. Met with two people. Answered a few basic questions.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight-forward.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. I took the position as a summer job.