Calypso Technology

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

interviewed at Calypso Technology in November 2012.

I was contacted by the recruiter who as quick to set up the phone screen. Had an elaborate phone screen with two different teams.

Questions were asked on basic java caoncepts, drools concepts, Spring AppContext, Transient variable, volatile, cartisian product, linked list vs arraylist, hashmap vs hashtable vs hashset, design pattern, iterator pattern.

The interviews went quite well and were supposed to set up an in person interview. However, there were some changes and the requirement was put on hold. The recruiter was courteous enough to let me know the situation instead of leaving me hanging for an answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Calypso Technology

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Calypso Technology in December 2011.

I applied through linkedin. One phone interview and direct interview. Both technical. Not too difficult for me as I have 10 years of Java experience

I sent my current salary and they offered me same.