Calypso Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I interviewed at Calypso Technology in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter who as quick to set up the phone screen. Had an elaborate phone screen with two different teams.

Questions were asked on basic java caoncepts, drools concepts, Spring AppContext, Transient variable, volatile, cartisian product, linked list vs arraylist, hashmap vs hashtable vs hashset, design pattern, iterator pattern.

The interviews went quite well and were supposed to set up an in person interview. However, there were some changes and the requirement was put on hold. The recruiter was courteous enough to let me know the situation instead of leaving me hanging for an answer.

Interview Question – java, spring, data structures   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Calypso Technology in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through linkedin. One phone interview and direct interview. Both technical. Not too difficult for me as I have 10 years of Java experience

Negotiation Details – I sent my current salary and they offered me same.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Calypso Technology

Worked for Calypso Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Calypso Technology Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Calypso Technology employees and interview candidates.