Cambia Health Solutions Interview Questions

2.7

Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in January 2015.

I got a call about a week after I applied asking to take a typing. If you past the typing test, you get to more to the interview process. The test is online and sent to you an email so you can do it on your own time. The faster you take the test; the quicker you get your results to see if you more on or not. I passed the test and got another call about a couple of days later for the interview. It was general questions for your resume and a few give example questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in September 2014.

Applied online through company website. HR contacted me to set up a phone interview, very basic/typical interview questions. The person I interviewed with was very nice and friendly. Within a week I was invited for an in-person interview and meet with a few team members and department VP. Interview was supposed to last about hour, but ended up having to wait and it ended up being over 2 hours. The in-person interview was pretty standard nothing too difficult, discussed my resume, why I want the position, where I see myself, making lots of phone calls, dealing with rejection, etc. They had a couple more interviews scheduled that week and was supposed to hear back the following Monday. Never heard back, sent a couple emails asking about any updates - still never heard back. Seemed like a pretty cool place to work, just wish I heard feedback.

Senior Enterprise Records Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in September 2014.

1 phone interview, which was very cursory. 1 in-person interview with hiring manager, the position's co-worker, and members of at least 2 other departments (Legal, IT) that the job collaborates with. Minimum salary was a required field on the initial online application. Everyone I met with seemed very sharp. Most seemed eager to get someone on board, but eventually the company decided not to fill the opening.

Usability Position Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in May 2014.

Received a LinkedIn (private) mail communication from their "Talent Acquisition" folks. Submitted resume and completed a screening call with someone from their personnel department. A phone interview with "the hiring manager" followed. The interviewer seemed disinterested, asked only a few general questions, and was preoccupied with what I was making now... Never heard back from anybody, despite being advised to expect otherwise.

Later I learned (from a local recruiting agency) that this is pretty much "par for the course" with these guys, that turnover is high, and lack of organization is endemic. Sometimes not following through can be a blessing... for the applicant!

Senior Analyst/Lead Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cambia Health Solutions.

Initial Interview via phone with HR, intial interview via phone with hiring manager, Inp erson interview with hiring manager. Offer

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in March 2014.

Most rigorous interview process I have ever been through - not the most technically difficult but there were a lot of hoops to jump through. I started by submitting an application via the company website. This is a little bit of a black hole. There was no way to include a cover letter. Once the application was sent there was no way to contact the company or get an idea of the application status. I had preliminary phone calls with HR, then moved on to a phone interview with management. Next I had a coding exercise to do at home followed by 2 in person interviews. Then I received an offer contingent on a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question focused on improving performance of ORM queries   Answer Question
    After I received an offer I negotiated for a slightly higher amount via email.

Product Manager I Interview

Over the phone and in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • The usual interview questions. Just be prepared to answer anything and be likeable.   Answer Question
    Strict. Basically, take it or leave it.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in November 2013.

The initial interview I had was pretty straightforward to see if I had the qualifications for the job, they wanted to know my work history and they asked about my current salary.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me the definition of the job title, what it meant to me philosophically.   Answer Question

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in November 2013.

Applied and 3-4 weeks later received a call for a phone interview. They changed the phone interview the day before and asked that I come in. Interview was short and sweet, mainly focused on my history and skills. No behavioral type questions. Interview was with director and manager. I regret not asking about pay scale sooner as they do a credit check, background check, education verification, and call all references before even giving an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask any questions outside of what was on my resume   Answer Question

Could not negotiate salary; lower than expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in June 2013.

Applied online, HR set up interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would you mentor a group of employees that didn't report directly to you?   Answer Question