Cambia Health Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.6

Senior Analyst/Lead Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions.

Interview

Standard committee interview. Lots of questions about specific details of previous work experience, even going back 5-10 years. Managers were open about working environment and answering questions about company history and future direction.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of something that did not go well at your previous employer, and how would you have handled it differently?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

Non-technical phone interview with HR, followed by an in-person non-technical interview with management. Everyone was nice and very respectful. They were curious about me as a person and how I would fit into their team.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview conducted in Portland, Oregon, by the Hiring Manager. She was pleasant and personable. It was not stressful and lasted no more than twenty to thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for gathering requirements and how would you define a good requirement? What tools do you use to gather requirements? How do you build relationships? What is your experience with Agile - if you don't have it, what do you know about Agile? What is your experience getting from scope to requirements?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions.

Interview

HR called, but some of the questions surrounding the position and culture of the group couldn't be answered by HR. The process felt more like a sales pitch of the company instead of trying to get to know if I would be good to pass to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• why are you currently looking for a different position   Answer Question

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within a week for a phone interview. Soon after, an in-person interview was scheduled with a team member and the department head. The whole process was smooth and all the individuals were very friendly and professional. The interview went well, but they opted for another candidate. The time between the interview and communicating the decision was 3-4 weeks (longer than I would have liked, but understandable).

Interview Questions

• Standard questions- nothing unexpected or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Strategic Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

In-person interview with Brand Strategy Manager and a follow-up Skype interview with the Executive Communications Manager and a PR Coordinator. Wasn't too difficult, do your research about the company and its efforts before coming in. Bring some current events about Cambia and your interviewer will be impressed with your effort.

Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Tacoma, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I got a call about a week after I applied asking to take a typing. If you past the typing test, you get to more to the interview process. The test is online and sent to you an email so you can do it on your own time. The faster you take the test; the quicker you get your results to see if you more on or not. I passed the test and got another call about a couple of days later for the interview. It was general questions for your resume and a few give example questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Portland, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online through company website. HR contacted me to set up a phone interview, very basic/typical interview questions. The person I interviewed with was very nice and friendly. Within a week I was invited for an in-person interview and meet with a few team members and department VP. Interview was supposed to last about hour, but ended up having to wait and it ended up being over 2 hours. The in-person interview was pretty standard nothing too difficult, discussed my resume, why I want the position, where I see myself, making lots of phone calls, dealing with rejection, etc. They had a couple more interviews scheduled that week and was supposed to hear back the following Monday. Never heard back, sent a couple emails asking about any updates - still never heard back. Seemed like a pretty cool place to work, just wish I heard feedback.

Senior Enterprise Records Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview, which was very cursory. 1 in-person interview with hiring manager, the position's co-worker, and members of at least 2 other departments (Legal, IT) that the job collaborates with. Minimum salary was a required field on the initial online application. Everyone I met with seemed very sharp. Most seemed eager to get someone on board, but eventually the company decided not to fill the opening.

Population Health Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cambia Health Solutions (Tacoma, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

The complete interview process took several months, with a more intense focus over the last month or so. The time in between interviews/follow-up made me think I was not an active candidate. The first phase of the interview was with HR recruiters, then it was passed to the department. It went back to HR to give the offer and for negotiation of salary. Not all members of the interview team could meet at once and so I had to go through two separate interviews with the department heads.

Interview Questions

• What types of public health experience do you bring?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I set an initial salary request and they honored it.