Cambridge Associates, LLC

Cambridge Associates, LLC Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

MIG Analyst Interview

Telephone screening, 2 hour interview with 4 employees (30 mins each)

Interview Questions
    • Work ethic - define, what's yours, and how has yours been shaped   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

They will email you to get a time with you for a phone interview. During the phone interview, you will be asked to go through your resume. There will also be HR questions like the kind of jobs you look out for, the reason you chose the role and what do you know about Cambridge Associate. Interviewer from Cambridge Associates is friendly.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Didn't hear a thing from Cambridge Associates until about 4 months after I applied for an entry level position. I would think that they have a very high turnover for their entry level spots and hire in cycles. Once I did hear from them the interview process was quick, with an initial interview scheduled very soon after they reached out to me, and a second round interview just three days later.

Data Specialist Interview

Phone HR conversation. Trip to DC for two half hour interviews

Interview Questions
    • Tons of grade yourself on a scale of 1-10, something you are not above 7 on   Answer Question

Investment Performance Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Phone Interview : Questions about activities you done shown on your resume, strengths and weaknesses. Basic questions..

Consulting Associate Interview

First had an on campus interview at my university and then an on site interview with the firm. Whole process took about 2.5 weeks from the first interview to hearing back after the second round. The on site interview consisted of 2 30 min and 2 45 min interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, had to talk through a few cases, but that was about it.   Answer Question

Junior Research Associate Interview

4 stages of interviewing process

Interview Questions

Got a better offer at Goldman Sachs.

Junior Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

A day after I submitted my resume, I received an email scheduling a phone screen. My phone screen was only about 10 minutes long--she asked me to describe my educational and professional background, why I would choose Cambridge Associates, and to describe my greatest professional weakness. I am scheduled to have a follow-up interview next week.

Operations Associate Interview

Single on-campus interview, with single interviewer (manager). The interviewer came across as intentionally abrasive. There were no case studies or technical questions, just general background and interest questions. The interviewer could not readily explain the position for which they were interviewing candidates. Follow-ups to the interview were sophomoric and opaque.

Junior Research Associate Interview

Multiple rounds, focus on behavior