Cambridge Associates, LLC

149 candidate interviews

MIG Analyst Interview

MIG Analyst

Interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Interview Details – Telephone screening, 2 hour interview with 4 employees (30 mins each)

Interview Question – Work ethic - define, what's yours, and how has yours been shaped   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

Consulting Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details – They will email you to get a time with you for a phone interview. During the phone interview, you will be asked to go through your resume. There will also be HR questions like the kind of jobs you look out for, the reason you chose the role and what do you know about Cambridge Associate. Interviewer from Cambridge Associates is friendly.

Interview Question – What would you advise your customer to invest in now?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Arlington, VA

I applied online and interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details – Didn't hear a thing from Cambridge Associates until about 4 months after I applied for an entry level position. I would think that they have a very high turnover for their entry level spots and hire in cycles. Once I did hear from them the interview process was quick, with an initial interview scheduled very soon after they reached out to me, and a second round interview just three days later.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Data Specialist

Interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Interview Details – Phone HR conversation. Trip to DC for two half hour interviews

Interview Question – Tons of grade yourself on a scale of 1-10, something you are not above 7 on   Answer Question

Investment Performance Junior Analyst Interview

Investment Performance Junior Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details – Phone Interview : Questions about activities you done shown on your resume, strengths and weaknesses. Basic questions..

Interview Question – Why didnt you join any clubs or societies in school?   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

Consulting Associate

Interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Interview Details – First had an on campus interview at my university and then an on site interview with the firm. Whole process took about 2.5 weeks from the first interview to hearing back after the second round. The on site interview consisted of 2 30 min and 2 45 min interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, had to talk through a few cases, but that was about it.   Answer Question

Junior Research Associate Interview

Junior Research Associate

Interview Details – 4 stages of interviewing process

Interview Question – Behavour related questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got a better offer at Goldman Sachs.

Junior Associate Interview

Junior Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details – A day after I submitted my resume, I received an email scheduling a phone screen. My phone screen was only about 10 minutes long--she asked me to describe my educational and professional background, why I would choose Cambridge Associates, and to describe my greatest professional weakness. I am scheduled to have a follow-up interview next week.

Interview Question – Please describe your greatest professional weakness.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Operations Associate

Interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Interview Details – Single on-campus interview, with single interviewer (manager). The interviewer came across as intentionally abrasive. There were no case studies or technical questions, just general background and interest questions. The interviewer could not readily explain the position for which they were interviewing candidates. Follow-ups to the interview were sophomoric and opaque.

Interview Question – Explain your morality   Answer Question