Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge Associates, LLC
- Consulting Associate (35)
- Junior Associate (35)
- Investment Associate (17)
- Investment Performance Analyst (15)
- Research Associate (12)
- Investment Performance Junior Analyst (11)
- Junior Research Associate (9)
- Investment Performance Associate (8)
- Associate (7)
- Junior Investment Operations Associate (6)
- Investment Operations Associate (4)
- Summer Associate (3)
- Investment Consultant (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Research Associate (2)
- Research Analyst - Manager Information Group (2)
- MIG (2)
- Junior Operations Associate (2)
- Senior Investment Director (1)
- Junior Operation Associate Interview - Phone Screening (1)
- Junior Associate MIG (1)
- Private Equity Consultant (1)
- Manager Information Group Associate (1)
- Research Investment Associate (1)
- Investent Associate (1)
- Portfolio Report Analyst (1)
- Portfolio Reporting (1)
Investment Performance Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA) in May 2014.
It starts with a basic phone screening interview. Then it's one day of 3 interviews and a case study. It's pretty long and intense, but the interviewers are really nice.
- Why I was interested and what skills I had. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC
Investment Performance Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA) in May 2013.
Filled out online app; called the same day. First step in the process was a screening call. If you pass that step, they invite you in for an informative meeting with multiple candidates (in my case, 2 others) and three different interviews. Those interviews were tough. Each person comes in with a different personality and tries to throw you off guard. For me, this went well and I was invited back for the last step. The last step in the process is being brought into their office to review what you will be doing on a daily basis. After the walk-through, you have a 30 minute interview with the director. Again, tough questions. You cannot "BS" your way through the interviews; Cambridge is checking for inconsistency. I Was offered the job the next day.
- What was the last book you read? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
$$. Seems like an interested opportunity, but the pay is way too low for the location.
Investment Performance Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Washington, DC) in October 2012.
Pretty standard. Case study for last part of final interview.
- What are your three biggest strengths and weaknesses? Answer Question