Cambridge Associates, LLC Investment Performance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

It starts with a basic phone screening interview. Then it's one day of 3 interviews and a case study. It's pretty long and intense, but the interviewers are really nice.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested and what skills I had.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Filled out online app; called the same day. First step in the process was a screening call. If you pass that step, they invite you in for an informative meeting with multiple candidates (in my case, 2 others) and three different interviews. Those interviews were tough. Each person comes in with a different personality and tries to throw you off guard. For me, this went well and I was invited back for the last step. The last step in the process is being brought into their office to review what you will be doing on a daily basis. After the walk-through, you have a 30 minute interview with the director. Again, tough questions. You cannot "BS" your way through the interviews; Cambridge is checking for inconsistency. I Was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

$$. Seems like an interested opportunity, but the pay is way too low for the location.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard. Case study for last part of final interview.