Cambridge Associates, LLC

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Performance Reporting Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in November 2013.

I applied online, and several weeks later had a screening call. They focused on my resume, and asked me to describe why I had chosen to work at each place, and why I had chosen the College, I attended, and Major. A week later I was asked to come in for a interviews. I was interviewed with 2 other candidates, and began with an information session about the company. Then we were split up, and over 2 hours or so interviewed by 3 different people. Each person asked essentially the same range of questions, as far as I can tell in an attempt to see if your answers would change. Most questions were fairly standard (your skills, weaknesses, experiences). I never heard back from them afterwards, even after sending several follow up emails over 2 months. While I was not particularly unhappy about not moving on, it is polite, and easy, to inform someone they are no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!