Cambridge Associates, LLC

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Performance Reporting Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and several weeks later had a screening call. They focused on my resume, and asked me to describe why I had chosen to work at each place, and why I had chosen the College, I attended, and Major. A week later I was asked to come in for a interviews. I was interviewed with 2 other candidates, and began with an information session about the company. Then we were split up, and over 2 hours or so interviewed by 3 different people. Each person asked essentially the same range of questions, as far as I can tell in an attempt to see if your answers would change. Most questions were fairly standard (your skills, weaknesses, experiences). I never heard back from them afterwards, even after sending several follow up emails over 2 months. While I was not particularly unhappy about not moving on, it is polite, and easy, to inform someone they are no longer being considered.

Interview Questions