1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

QA Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied through listing on the school career center website and was contacted a few weeks later by email to schedule a phone interview. The initial phone interview was with a QA engineer with whom I walked through my resume. The interviewer also answered my questions about the company at the end of the interview. I was then contacted by email to schedule a final round interview by phone. During that final interview I was asked technical questions, what I knew about testing, and they also asked me some brainteaser questions. A few weeks later they called and emailed me with an offer. The interviewers were pretty friendly and brainstormed along with me while I was thinking about the solution to the brainteaser questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you already know about testing and QA?   1 Answer

Got a better offer from another company.