Cambridge Associates, LLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Intern Interview

QA Intern
Arlington, VA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through listing on the school career center website and was contacted a few weeks later by email to schedule a phone interview. The initial phone interview was with a QA engineer with whom I walked through my resume. The interviewer also answered my questions about the company at the end of the interview. I was then contacted by email to schedule a final round interview by phone. During that final interview I was asked technical questions, what I knew about testing, and they also asked me some brainteaser questions. A few weeks later they called and emailed me with an offer. The interviewers were pretty friendly and brainstormed along with me while I was thinking about the solution to the brainteaser questions.

Interview Question – What do you already know about testing and QA?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Got a better offer from another company.

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!