Cambridge Associates, LLC

Engaged Employer

Cambridge Associates, LLC Research Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a few days by the hiring manager who requested to schedule a phone interview with me that week. The phone interview was approximately 15 minutes long, most questions were conventional where he asked me to talk about myself and my experiences. At the end of the phone call I was asked to come into the office for multiple second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important factor regarding customer service?   Answer Question
  • What do you think you need to improve most in an office environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call to verify my resume, and then brought into the office for a presentation and in person interview. I. Met with one person alone and another team of 2 people. The only thing they care about is that you're going to work as hard as humanly possible for them. The interviewers were tough and definitely tried to throw you off. They ask you specific questions from the presentation trying to test you. They ultimately rubbed me the wrong way. Sometimes they seemed like they were mocking me and the day was a little disorganized.

Interview Questions