Cambridge Associates, LLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details – I applied online, received a phone call to verify my resume, and then brought into the office for a presentation and in person interview. I. Met with one person alone and another team of 2 people. The only thing they care about is that you're going to work as hard as humanly possible for them. The interviewers were tough and definitely tried to throw you off. They ask you specific questions from the presentation trying to test you. They ultimately rubbed me the wrong way. Sometimes they seemed like they were mocking me and the day was a little disorganized.

Interview Question – What department do you want to work in and why   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambridge Associates, LLC Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cambridge Associates, LLC employees and interview candidates.