Cambridge Associates, LLC Staff Accountant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in July 2014.

I received an email requesting a phone interview last week. Upon initiating the call it was OK but the recruiter kept prodding for a higher meaning behind my applying to the job. It was not rocket science after over four years in non-profit I wanted to go back to corporate. Given this was essentially an entry level job and I clearly have experience as my resume stated (10 yrs since I graduated from college) it was odd to feel like I was being asked questions that do not apply to me. Very spastic recruiter but nice lady. The next day I got an email saying my background does not match their needs for the role. Did you not have my background prior to calling me?

Interview Questions
  • Unoriginal questions: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What did you connect with in the job descriptions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in October 2013.

I applied online through their careers website and got an email asking for a phone interview about 2 weeks later. I was scheduled to interview with a Senior Recruiter but she was going to be out the week I was suppose to interview, so she sent the Assistant Director of Recruiting to do the interview.

The interview was literally less than 10 minutes and the woman didn't seem at all interested in getting to know me. She seemed like she wasn't prepared with enough questions. She literally asked me about 2 of the jobs on my resume and if I was able to work without sponsorship. No behavioral questions at all. She asked me how I found the position and that was probably the hardest question she asked me... She didn't describe the position to me or give an introduction about the company. At the end, she asked me if I had any questions for her and I was so confused because it seemed like such a short interview that I only asked her 2 questions, thinking that she would go into further detail about the position and ask me more questions.

I thought that such an established firm would have a more organized interviewing system. This woman didn't seem to prepare to ask me anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't call me back.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!