Cambridge College (Massachusetts)

www.cambridgecollege.edu
Unclaimed Profile

Cambridge College (Massachusetts) Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge College (Massachusetts)

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge College (Massachusetts) in December 2009.

Interview

Was called by one of two admin asst already there. Met with Bursar and Asst Bursar. Confused by security desk - no actual sign in required and minimal help given when I came in. I was confused as where to go. I was overdressed for the interview, which had suggested business casual but reads as completely casual.

Interview Questions

• The Department head told me stories about the department, but asked very few questions about me. His Asst attempted to ask with a list of questions but was spoken over. Given very little opportunity to speak about myself or ask questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was called by the Dept head asking if I would like the job but he didn't have the hourly rate at hand and I was put on hold while he made calls to figure out what the salary and benefits actually were.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cambridge College (Massachusetts) (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2008.

Interview

Position posted on internal human resources web site and through online hiring resources. Submitted resume with cover letter. Interviewed with whoever was available that day, very informal. Hired the same day.

Interview Questions