Cambridge College (Massachusetts)

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge College (Massachusetts) in December 2009.

Interview Details – Was called by one of two admin asst already there. Met with Bursar and Asst Bursar. Confused by security desk - no actual sign in required and minimal help given when I came in. I was confused as where to go. I was overdressed for the interview, which had suggested business casual but reads as completely casual.

Interview Question – The Department head told me stories about the department, but asked very few questions about me. His Asst attempted to ask with a list of questions but was spoken over. Given very little opportunity to speak about myself or ask questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was called by the Dept head asking if I would like the job but he didn't have the hourly rate at hand and I was put on hold while he made calls to figure out what the salary and benefits actually were.

Very Easy Interview

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Chesapeake, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cambridge College (Massachusetts) in February 2008.

Interview Details – Position posted on internal human resources web site and through online hiring resources. Submitted resume with cover letter. Interviewed with whoever was available that day, very informal. Hired the same day.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Cambridge College (Massachusetts)? Contribute to the Community!