Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc.
www.c-mlabs.com Germantown, WI 150 to 499 Employees

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I interviewed at Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – The recruitment process is very straight forward with a telephone interview from a member of the HR department, followed by a telephone or in-person interview with the hiring manager, or possibly a panel. There are usually 3 interviews before a contingent offer is made, followed by a background check.

Interview Question – Since the company is in the API (active pharmaceutical ingredients) industry, be prepared to share your education and experience in API. It seems most professional or technical job postings look for API industry experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Process Chemist Interview

Process Chemist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc..

Interview Details – I was brought in for a site interview after a successful phone interview. Most of the people I spoke with used the opportunity to tell me how great they ( the person talking to me) were. There was very little mention about working as a team and trying to accomplish company goals. During my panel interview, most of the people were more concerned with their phone then they were listening to me answer their questions.
Be prepared for the " me first" atmosphere if you go there for a visit.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty standard, nothing too difficult. Be up-to-date with new FDA policies and new instrumentation used for process chemistry   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Received a better offer elsewhere

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. employees and interview candidates.