Cambridge Management

Very Easy Interview

Regional Property Manager Interview

Regional Property Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Cambridge Management in March 2012.

Interview Details – I received a phone call around supper time from the VP. She described the portfolio. The next week she flew me to Jacksonville. We instantly got along. She was very kind, knowledgeable and over worked. The interview process was very informal.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. The interview was fact based and informal. To this day, the VP is a mentor of mine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – She asked me if I would accept the job for the amount she deemed fair plus a travel stipend. I said yes but that I wanted my health insurance to kick in within 30 days not 90. She agreed.

Bookkeeper Interview

Bookkeeper
Tacoma, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Management.

Interview Details – They called me and asked me to interview only days after I sent my Resume to them.

Interview Question – The questions were straight forward and open   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered and it was that or no job

Worked for Cambridge Management? Contribute to the Community!