Cambridge Technology Partners Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2015
Updated Feb 17, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge Technology Partners

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cambridge Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in December 2008.

Interview

There were many behavioral questions along with basic technical questions. The interviewers gauged my ability to articulate my answers.

.NET Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Technology Partners (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick, efficient, I was always updated what was going on. The recruiter was kind and friendly. Instead of sending me a reminder e-mail she sent me a detailed meeting request --> much better. The whole process took approximately 2 weeks. There were 3 interviews: HR, technical, one with the delivery manager. One day after the last interview I received an offer via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• HR interview: general HR questions - no special tricky questions.
      Technical interview: general .NET and SQL questions
      last interview with the delivery manager: some process oriented and logic related questions (it was more about how I was fitting to the company's culture.

Answer Question

Negotiation

On the first interview I was asked about my salary expectation in gross. The company has a bench marking system with 3 grids for developers (junior consultant, consultant, senior consultant) with salary ranges and different annual bonus percentage, no any other benefits like cafeteria. After the interviews it turned out which level I reached and the offer was calculated according to this.

Senior IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Cambridge Technology Partners (Nyon (Switzerland)).

Interview

Contacted through profile on job board. Got a two skype interviews: one with manager and with a technical expert.
    Management was more focused on the branding of the company
    Technical was a little out of his domain, though nice talking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No margin for negociation at all.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cambridge Technology Partners in February 2012.

Interview

First the recruiter did a basic background check and provided some information about the company, then there were 2 interviews with a director and a software engineer. Both were very friendly, interested and professional. The recruiting process was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe a Java Pattern you are familiar with and its aspects.   Answer Question